PDA

View Full Version : Hey Cappy ...

Thumper
05-30-2017, 01:39 PM
Didn't you say you'd like to pick up a drum set? I have an estate sale coming up that looks interesting AND I've become pretty good friends with the guy running the sale. (when I buy stuff, he asks me what I want to pay for it and that's what he sells it to me for) There are drums, but I have no clue if they're dime store crap, or something desirable. Do you see anything here worth a flip? Dang, in the second pic, it looks like that snare puked it's guts out on the carpet! :hair
8986 8987 8988

I also spotted a possible gold mine in a forgotten corner of the garage. Looks like four skillets, a dutch oven and a corn stick pan! I'll be making a bee-line for the cast iron!

BarryBobPosthole
05-30-2017, 02:51 PM
I'd be interested in that corn stick pan if it doesn't cost a fortune to ship it.

Captain
05-30-2017, 04:06 PM
I can't tell what brand or drums those are.
But i best hold off....

Thumper
05-30-2017, 04:33 PM
Why? No more room for additional jungue?

P-hole, are you looking for a particular maker? A user pan, collector pan, or both? I find them all the time, but usually pass them up if I can't get 'em for a rock-bottom price, because they're not real big sellers. I think I've sold all of mine, but I'll dig through the pile and see if I have any lying around. Just send me a blank check and I'll fill it in after I find one for you. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
05-30-2017, 06:56 PM
Why? No more room for additional jungle?

P-hole, are you looking for a particular maker? A user pan, collector pan, or both? I find them all the time, but usually pass them up if I can't get 'em for a rock-bottom price, because they're not real big sellers. I think I've sold all of mine, but I'll dig through the pile and see if I have any lying around. Just send me a blank check and I'll fill it in after I find one for you. ;)

I'm looking for a fitty cent one that's worth three hundred dollars. In fact, I'll take two!

BKB

Thumper
05-30-2017, 07:17 PM
Oh man! Sorry dude ... I just sold my last one and don't expect to stock any more of that particular model. ;)