PDA

View Full Version : Off The Bucket List

Big Skyz
06-04-2017, 06:55 PM
I set a goal quite a few years ago to catch every game fish in Montana. It's taken a while but as of this weekend I only have two fish left. There are around at least 30 different game fish so this takes some effort. I've also caught a pile of non-gamefish along the way as well. Anyway this latest to cross off the bucket has taken some time, effort, and actually more money than I wanted to spend. The money comes from the gear to catch the fish and the multiple trips I've made trying to catch it. There aren't many places in the lower 48 where one can catch the diminutive artic grayling, so I'm pretty happy that I can finally say I've caught one. They aren't a big fish and between the fact they aren't real common below the Canadian border and aren't super easy to catch it's been a challenge. Now I can focus on the two fish I have left, a bull trout, and a tiger muskie. I expect I will get the bull trout before summer is over, that tiger muskie is probably going to take some doing...

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh113/Huntzz/Troy%20Adams%206-3-17%20First%20Grayling_zpsyfkzlu5d.jpg

Chicken Dinner
06-04-2017, 07:27 PM
Cool looking fish and a neat quest.

LJ3
06-05-2017, 08:54 AM
Nice job buddy! Put a hook in his back and throw him in and you got a great Muskie lure :)

BarryBobPosthole
06-05-2017, 08:58 AM
Way to go Troy!

BKb

Captain
06-05-2017, 11:21 AM
Like!