PDA

View Full Version : Dang

BarryBobPosthole
06-06-2017, 02:45 AM
Wimmins softball! What a a game!

BKB

Trav
06-06-2017, 07:26 AM
I didn't know if I was ever going to get to bed.

Thumper
06-06-2017, 08:46 AM
I prefer wimmins beach volleyball myself. :clap

Captain
06-06-2017, 09:00 AM
I prefer wimmins mattress Olympics myself

Big Muddy
06-06-2017, 09:00 AM
As a side-note, I stayed up until 1:30 am, watching MS State win over Southern MS, in the regional college baseball playoffs.....now, we gotta play those rogue-ish LSU bastages, in the Super Regionals.

It was a rain-delayed game, and I sorta felt sorry for Southern MS, a very good team.....with 2 outs and runners on 2nd and 3rd base and going on anything, we hit a sky-high fly ball between 1st base and right field.....the 1st baseman, 2nd baseman, and right fielder stood there, waiting on the ball to come down.....nobody called it, and it fell to the ground between all three of them, and our 2 runners scored.....the ball was hit so high in the air that our runners actually crossed home plate, before the ball hit the ground.

Btw, we did it the hard way.....first round loss, then had to play all the way thru the loser's bracket, but we did it !!!

Hard to believe that Virginia, Arkansas, and N. Carolina got beat out in the regionals.

Thumper
06-06-2017, 09:38 AM
Not that it means anything Muddy, but my brother went to Southern Miss. straight out of h/s in Vicksburg.

BarryBobPosthole
06-06-2017, 09:42 AM
As a side-note, I stayed up until 1:30 am, watching MS State win over Southern MS, in the regional college baseball playoffs.....now, we gotta play those rogue-ish LSU bastages, in the Super Regionals.

It was a rain-delayed game, and I sorta felt sorry for Southern MS, a very good team.....with 2 outs and runners on 2nd and 3rd base and going on anything, we hit a sky-high fly ball between 1st base and right field.....the 1st baseman, 2nd baseman, and right fielder stood there, waiting on the ball to come down.....nobody called it, and it fell to the ground between all three of them, and our 2 runners scored.....the ball was hit so high in the air that our runners actually crossed home plate, before the ball hit the ground.

Btw, we did it the hard way.....first round loss, then had to play all the way thru the loser's bracket, but we did it !!!

Hard to believe that Virginia, Arkansas, and N. Carolina got beat out in the regionals.

The Sooner softballers have followed the same path to the CWS.

BKb