PDA

View Full Version : I told him to "go for it"......

Big Muddy
06-07-2017, 09:07 AM
Got a family "episode" going on with the grandson.....his sister caught him making out with her best friend.....he's 16 and the girl is 18.....I just don't see what the big deal is.....but, everybody is looking at it from the standpoint that he's a sophomore and she's a senior in high school....I dated lots of girls who were older than me in high school.....heck, my wife is older than me, so it's no big deal to me.....I told him to go for it, but keep the Trojans handy because those older girls will jump your bones in a heartbeat !!! ;)

LJ3
06-07-2017, 10:35 AM
I'd congratulate him and move on :)

Chicken Dinner
06-07-2017, 11:16 AM
I remember my Senior year of HS I went to visit my sister in college and at some point in the evening (It was "Easters" at UVa. So, a huge campus wide party.) she went to spend the night at her boy friends and left me with her roommates. To this day, I'm not entirely clear why she got bent out of shape that I hooked up with one of her roommates. After all, it was the one she told me she didn't like all that much...

LJ3
06-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Hah! Same thing happened with my sister at Radford. Who was I to stifle their generosity when they all kept saying how cute I was?

Thumper
06-07-2017, 12:00 PM
As a senior in h/s, I was dating another senior, but we ended up being great friends as the "romance" just wasn't there. Everyone assumed we were (this sounds so juvenile) "boyfriend and girlfriend", but we were actually like best friends and always hung out together, but dated other people. One Friday night I was trying to shake a gal who was literally stalking me (I'd taken her out twice and she "fell in love"). She was at my house when I got home from work and I told her I'm sorry, but I have a date that night (I didn't). I took a quick shower and got the hell out'ta Dodge! I went over to my friend's house (the girl mentioned above) and a hottie answered the door. I knew my friend had a sister, but she'd always been away at college and I'd never met her. Anyway, she told me her sister was on a date, but invited me in. DAYUM! I was severely raped that evening and loved every minute of it! (all three of 'em!) ;) We boinked a bazillion times that summer and the added benefit was that she was 21 (I was 18), so she could buy booze! At the end of the summer, we both went off to college. She was a Junior (med student), I was a Freshman and we lived together until some bozo came up with the bright idea to start a draft lottery and I pulled a super low number. We stayed in touch, but we were doomed once I got to Asia. You know what they say .... "Once you've had Asian, you'll never want Caucasian!" :D

Give the boy a pat on the back, a pocket full of condoms and a big wink! As for the sister thing? Heck, my sister is a year younger than me and she was ALWAYS setting me up with her friends!