PDA

View Full Version : I gots a question ....

Thumper
06-14-2017, 10:38 AM
I've been scanning through the channels this morning and have come across a couple networks who are already screaming for GUN CONTROL! Can ANYBODY here tell me what gun control would have changed about this morning's incident? Isn't it against the law for a dufe to carry a loaded rifle onto a public baseball field in Alexandria and shoot people? If it were against the law for this bozo to have a firearm, do you think he would have abided by it?

BTW, have I mentioned that 99.9% of reporters are ignorant sumbitches?

LJ3
06-14-2017, 10:40 AM
I need to feel safer Jimmy. Black guns are frightening.

Thumper
06-14-2017, 10:47 AM
Yep, right now, your Governor is at the news conference calling for more gun control. That'll fix it!

LJ3
06-14-2017, 11:02 AM
Our Governor is a fucking moron and embarrassment. We don't have a good track record of Governors.

airbud7
06-14-2017, 11:18 AM
Our Governor is a fucking moron and embarrassment. We don't have a good track record of Governors.

Yea, but I think you are cool as heck LJ!......Don't ever let it bother you/ I lived in richmond when I was a kid and loved it!(snow) Lol.

Big Muddy
06-14-2017, 12:23 PM
Just heard that the shooter died of his wounds.

Thumper
06-14-2017, 12:30 PM
I also heard he was an avid Bernie Sanders supporter.

Big Muddy
06-14-2017, 12:34 PM
Looks like a regular guy.....but, looks are deceiving, I guess.

airbud7
06-14-2017, 12:36 PM
I also heard he was an avid Bernie Sanders supporter.

LMAO^....hahaha...I think you are right.....

Thumper
06-14-2017, 12:40 PM
Aaaah, so he's a biker! That explains everything! You can never trust those nasty biker gangs! ;)

Chicken Dinner
06-14-2017, 02:02 PM
Our illustrious Governor, and former Clinton bag-man, has exactly a zero percent chance of enacting more gun control given the make of of our General Assembly. So, let him run his mouth. It's pretty much all he's good at...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
06-14-2017, 02:34 PM
I've been reading up on this Hodgkinson dude. He's been quite active in the anti-government crowd ... and was even one of Bernie Sanders campaign staffers. He seems to hate anything Republicans stand for ... but it appears he had no complaint about his right to bear arms! He's had a list of petty charges with a sheet as long as your arm ... but most were traffic related. He sounds like he was a bit of a scofflaw.

DeputyDog
06-14-2017, 03:20 PM
I've often wondered why supposedly smart people think that if they make having a gun illegal it's going to stop someone who has already decided to commit murder to use a gun to do it?

Do they really believe that a person will say "I'm going to go kill someone" then have second thoughts after they realize they will also be charged with a gun crime?

BarryBobPosthole
06-14-2017, 04:44 PM
I think you should have to register with the government to be stupid. .

BKB

Big Muddy
06-14-2017, 04:57 PM
Fox has obtained a cellphone video of the shooting in progress.....they showing it, right now.

He had an M-4 rifle and a handgun.

Thumper
06-14-2017, 05:12 PM
I was watching ABC News just a few minutes ago and they were reporting a workplace shooting at a UPS facility in San Francisco. According to the report, the perp entered the business with an "assault pistol". WTF??

DeputyDog
06-14-2017, 05:13 PM
I was watching ABC News just a few minutes ago and they were reporting a workplace shooting at a UPS facility in San Francisco. According to the report, the perp entered the business with an "assault pistol". WTF??

I saw that too and had the same reaction.