PDA

View Full Version : This kid that came back from North Korea

BarryBobPosthole
06-15-2017, 10:30 AM
Sorry, but your lack of common sense doesn't mean anybody should be tore up about consequences you own.

Its rainy here so I am in shit disturber mode.

The kid's Dad was just on TV. Its everyone's fault but his kid's. I feel sorry that the family is going through this. But for the consequences that resulted from bad decisions I'm not.

BKB

Thumper
06-15-2017, 10:49 AM
Pretty much my thoughts. Even here in the good ol' U.S. of A, what he did was a petty crime. ANYONE would be insane to even THINK about pulling something like that in a place like N. Korea. Idiot move and sure, the punishment didn't fit the crime ... but a US prisoner there is a great political tool for that cesspool of a country.

jb
06-15-2017, 12:22 PM
Speaking of North Korea, view this, it really tells you what a shit hole Kim is.
https://www.facebook.com/HealthyLifeRoutine1/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

airbud7
06-15-2017, 01:22 PM
wow jb!...that was touching right there bro!....That Kim needs to go/ Let his own people kick his ass!...(but who am i to say)

DeputyDog
06-15-2017, 03:59 PM
Why would anyone on their right mind go to N. Korea in the first place?

I'm not blaming him for his current condition, but why would an American college kid go there in the first place? I'm not old enough to know, but did shit like this happen in the 50's and 60's with Russia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LJ3
06-15-2017, 04:00 PM
I think he was on some sort of cross-asian trip across multiple continents. Not sure why the hell anyone thought n korea would be a good option.

BarryBobPosthole
06-15-2017, 04:46 PM
The Dad said on tv that China had 'lured him in' claiming it was completely safe.

Again it was totally everyone elses' responsibility not him or his entitled parents.
BKB

Thumper
06-15-2017, 04:47 PM
Maybe they'll keep Dennis Rodman.

DeputyDog
06-15-2017, 05:48 PM
Like was previously said, there is a serious lack of common sense to travel around in other countries and not to know the political situation there and the risk factors of traveling there.

That's like saying "I want to go to places mentioned in the Bible." and thinking Syria would be a good choice right now.

DeputyDog
06-15-2017, 05:49 PM
Maybe they'll keep Dennis Rodman.

We can only hope.