PDA

View Full Version : This must be what Thump feels like

Chicken Dinner
06-17-2017, 07:59 PM
We went to Texas de Brazil where they bring all the different meats around in a spot and carve off hunks for you at the table. I felt like I was being fairly moderate, but now I'm full as a tick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain
06-17-2017, 08:05 PM
Bonafied CFO's go to places like that.

BarryBobPosthole
06-17-2017, 08:22 PM
A bonafide CFO would go toss his cookies and go back for more.

BKB

Thumper
06-17-2017, 08:53 PM
It's one of our favorite places. They've gotten a lot stingier than they used to be, but sign up on their web site and you'll usually get a BOGO on your birthday, anniversary, etc. Lately they've been giving you a BOGO on your NEXT meal with them, which means you pay full pop the first time. That sucks ... if it ain't discounted, we don't go.

In the last few years we've about decided our favorite is Fogo de Chão. They're extremely similar to Texas de Brazil, but a tad cheaper. If you have one in your area, dads get a freebie from June 19 - August 10. I'm not sure what the details are ... whether it's immediate or for your NEXT meal. I believe they have one in D.C. I'll tell you one thing, I can tear up some major poundage of lamb chops at Texas or Fogo! We have a TDB in both Tampa and Orlando, so we have no problem getting to one. But our closest FDC is in Miami Beach. We do go down there to spend a weekend quite often and never fail to have at least one meal at Fogo.

Here are my two last birthdays (both in Miami Beach) ..... and we've been there so many times, we even have a favorite waiter! ;)

9058 9059 9060

BarryBobPosthole
06-17-2017, 09:17 PM
With a melon the size of yours your Mom must hate you.

BKb

Thumper
06-18-2017, 12:28 AM
Hey, I can't help it if I need extra brain storage.