PDA

View Full Version : Hey P-hole!

Thumper
06-20-2017, 10:20 AM
Didn't you say you wanted a cast iron corn stick pan? Here's the sale I'll be hitting tomorrow morning and I'll be making a beeline to the garage to grab these bad boys. ;)

Captain
06-20-2017, 10:46 AM
Posthole is busy traveling the world and scuba diving.
I'll act as middleman for him. You purchase, send it to me and I'll put my (now 5 dollar) markup on it and add double shipping and send it to him when he joins us poor folks back in Trump-Land.

Thumper
06-20-2017, 11:16 AM
Now wait a minute! The way I understand this, I not only have to pay for the cast iron, but also the postage to you ... then you get YOUR money from P-hole and then BOF'A youse dufes owe ME?

What's wrong with this picture? :stupid:

BarryBobPosthole
06-20-2017, 11:45 AM
Hey! Butt out you vertically challenged butter-inner.

Jim, if you think it looks like a goodun' I'll take it! Two if they gottem.

And thanks in advance for telling Captain to go pound sand.

BKB

Thumper
06-20-2017, 02:54 PM
Are you looking for a "collectible"? Like a Griswpld, etc? Or just a vintage no-name user piece?

Captain
06-20-2017, 02:57 PM
Well I HAD full intentions on paying you for the pan AND shipping and then add my commission on it, plus MY shipping and send it on to Posty....
But I see how you gonna be....

BarryBobPosthole
06-20-2017, 02:59 PM
Are you looking for a "collectible"? Like a Griswpld, etc? Or just a vintage no-name user piece?

Not looking for a collectible, just something that'll be serviceable and look good with some elbow grease applied.
Collectible would be a bonus.
BKB

Thumper
06-20-2017, 03:02 PM
Will do. If it says "Made in Taiwan" ... I'll pass. ;)