PDA

View Full Version : petty foolishness

quercus alba
06-27-2017, 07:18 AM
I don't keep up with the entertainment industry but every morning I get to work early, make coffee and read the online news. Every morning I see the the same theme just a different so called celebrity (whom I've never heard of) having been body shamed. I decided to look it up and see how you get body shamed. According to the Oxford English dictionary, body shaming is "Expressing mockery or criticism about a person's body shape or size"

This is news? All the problems we have and this is what people are concerned about? Instead of national recognition these people including the alleged journalist that report such drivel needs a boot in the arse instead of public sympathy. These people need to go on my new mental cleansing plan. About 50,000 volts of electricity run through their system twice daily would eliminate this condition and allow them to think more clearly.

This is your Tuesday Public Service Announcement.

You're welcome

Thumper
06-27-2017, 07:38 AM
Curmudgeon. ;)

Heck, I get body shamed around this joint almost daily. ;)

Captain
06-27-2017, 08:11 AM
Curmudgeon. ;)

Heck, I get body shamed around this joint almost daily. ;)

Your body is naturally shame...

Thumper
06-27-2017, 08:12 AM
You're just jealous!

Big Muddy
06-27-2017, 09:00 AM
Thump keeps himself in really great shape.....well, round is a shape, isn't it??? ;)

quercus alba
06-27-2017, 09:12 AM
I think in Thumps case it's "nose shaming" more than body shaming. Being a snozz man myself I'd never accuse thump of getting all the nose in the Durante family. Which he did

BarryBobPosthole
06-27-2017, 09:19 AM
I reckon that makes you a shamer shamer then.

For shame!

Of course most feel shame for themselves when they see what a fine specimen I am anyways. So does that make me a shamer, shamer?

BKB

Thumper
06-27-2017, 10:39 AM
I think in Thumps case it's "nose shaming" more than body shaming. Being a snozz man myself I'd never accuse thump of getting all the nose in the Durante family. Which he did

Yep, ol' Jimmy and I shared more than our names I suppose, but here's what I've had the wimmins tell me through the years. A big nose (I have that covered) and big feet (I wear a size 15 shoe) means a big pecker. Ol' thump has never had a problem attracting the wimmins! ;)

LJ3
06-27-2017, 03:46 PM
If you walk backwards with your pecker out does that mean you're trolling for queers?

Thumper
06-27-2017, 03:49 PM
You're nasty! :spank