PDA

View Full Version : Yo Len

BarryBobPosthole
01-10-2013, 07:36 PM
Check in brah. What up? You home?

BKB

LJ3
01-10-2013, 09:24 PM
yo Yo YO! I'm good to go! The hospital was a NIGHTMARE. They had no beds to spare, the place was packed. I was admitted to the hospital and they couldn't find a bed for me at ALL. I was lucky to have a bed in the ER and get all the tests and treatment from there. Everything they did was delayed by hours and hours just from the sheer volume of people there. It sucked.

Bad news is they have no idea what caused my chest pain and cold sweats. Good news is I had an EKG, Catscan and Stress test with the nuclear stuff so they ruled out any cardio issues, blockage or arterial problems and I'm in good cardiac health.

So I should prolly count this as my middle age wake up call and start to treat myself a little better :) I've been managing my cholesterol and hypertension effectively so I'm good there and I quit smoking 5 weeks ago so I'm good there. I DO need to improve my diet in a big way so I need to find some realstic ways to do that. Not sure where to start, though.

BarryBobPosthole
01-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Plan a visit to the heartland next summer and we'll get you in a fine fettle. Fit as a fettle. Or fiddle. Or something.

Glad you're okay. Must have been some of that medical quality weed.

BKB

Thumper
01-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Ya' quit smoking 5 weeks ago? Sheeesh, that's easy ... you're having withdrawal symptoms ... kinda like the smoking equivilent of the DT's! ;)

Glad to hear everything checked out though ... but it's always a bit unnerving when they don't find anything.

Bwana
01-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Glad to hear things checked out well for you Len. I'm thinking what ails you could be cured by a fall waterfowl trip up here to God's country.