PDA

View Full Version : Artie Was Late Getting Home

BarryBobPosthole
07-17-2017, 09:07 AM
from his vacation last week.

Now we know why.

BkB

http://www.wbtv.com/story/35896677/passed-gas-forces-passengers-from-plane-at-raleigh-durham-airport-spokesperson-says

airbud7
07-17-2017, 10:09 AM
I would be Proud if I cut that One!......I would bragging on Twitter...

quercus alba
07-17-2017, 10:39 AM
Probably stretched his spandex all out of shape

Thumper
07-17-2017, 11:58 AM
I can tell you right now, if P-hole had been the culprit, they'd have to condemn the plane and scrap it! :hair

BarryBobPosthole
07-17-2017, 12:27 PM
I can tell you right now, if P-hole had been the culprit, they'd have to condemn the plane and scrap it! :hair

Kind of like that Vette for sale for $500 because somebody died in it and they could never get he smell out! Remember that one? That went all over the USA a few decades before the innernets were invented by Al Gore.

BKB

Big Muddy
07-17-2017, 01:01 PM
I've never witnessed (smelled) Tpost's farts, but I can tell ya, I got an LEO buddy who I believe can put Tpost to shame.....he cleared out the entire north end of the spectator section of a basketball court, once.....seriously, I believe the guy's farts should be declared deadly to small children and pets. ;)

Thumper
07-17-2017, 01:23 PM
Kind of like that Vette for sale for $500 because somebody died in it and they could never get he smell out! Remember that one? That went all over the USA a few decades before the innernets were invented by Al Gore. BKB

Ha! You know, I heard that story when I worked at a dealership in Vicksburg, Mississippi in the 60's! The question of how these stories spread in the pre-internet age is baffling and fits in with your post from last week.

Here's some interesting reading on the subject: http://www.snopes.com/autos/cursed/deathcar.asp

BarryBobPosthole
07-17-2017, 02:26 PM
My gas isn't as offensive as Thumper makes it out to be. I got blamed often for, God rest his soul, TeeDub's almost constant cropdusting. the man was seriously rotten to the core. And I'm not disrespecting him, I'm just in awe!
BKB

Thumper
07-17-2017, 04:37 PM
Oh, VERY easy to blame someone who's not here to defend himself. That said, I've been cooped up with the ol' Dubber more times than enough to verify your accusations! Rotten to the core is an understatement! (I think it may have been that Canuckian beer).

It was bad enough spending the day running around in an open golf cart with him. I couldn't even imagine being stuck in a vehicle while ice fishing through a partially opened window. ;)

I miss that old fart. :(
(No pun intended)

BarryBobPosthole
07-17-2017, 04:48 PM
Sure enough! Me too.

BKb

Arty
07-18-2017, 09:13 AM
My own loving wife read that article, turned and looked and me and said, "this really could have been you".
How dare she!
I think my farts smell just fine.

Hombre
07-18-2017, 02:21 PM
True story. When I first moved to the great state of WA a friend I'd made invited me on a Halibut fishing trip. The idea was to get up around 5AM and head 40 miles out to about 400 feet of water and pull in some reasonable sized Halibut. We'd stay in small cabins and the boat was docked just 5 minutes away. I get up there the first night and everyone's doing what guys do, I think there were 5 of us, playing cards, swapping stories, and having a beer or 12.

Around 1AM we all get to sleep and wake up at 4:30 to get around and out on the water. The seas are around 8 foot swells and its a pretty rough ride on the way out. The good news is the boats fairly nice, a 28' with a heated cabin, which really helped because it was around 50 degrees and raining. All's going well when the combination of the rough ride and beer hits me. I knew I was going to have to fart and possibly shart, but I decided to take the chance nobody would notice. It wasn't a well thought out plan in 4x4 cabin with a heater circulating air.

The first guy sitting beside me is first to notice, but he really isn't sure "What the hell is that". Then the guy beside the Capitan catches on "wholly F did someone die". It's a short time until it hits the capitan. Up until now we're going 10-12 miles an hour. All of the sudden he pulls back and opens the little side window. As he comes back in the second wave hits him and he starts gagging. He ends up puking partially out the window and mostly on it.

It wasn't long before they were able to single me out. The worst part is I was kicked to the back of the boat for the rest of the ride and it was fairly wet and cold.

LJ3
07-18-2017, 04:21 PM
8 foot swells in a 28 foot boat? I'd start yakking in about 5 minutes.

Nice fart, BTW :)

airbud7
07-18-2017, 10:27 PM
True story.

Around 1AM we all get to sleep and wake up at 4:30 to get around and out on the water. The seas are around 8 foot swells and its a pretty rough ride on the way out. The good news is the boats fairly nice, a 28' with a heated cabin, which really helped because it was around 50 degrees and raining. All's going well when the combination of the rough ride and beer hits me. I knew I was going to have to fart and possibly shart, but I decided to take the chance nobody would notice. It wasn't a well thought out plan in 4x4 cabin with a heater circulating air.

The first guy sitting beside me is first to notice, but he really isn't sure "What the hell is that". Then the guy beside the Capitan catches on "wholly F did someone die". It's a short time until it hits the capitan. Up until now we're going 10-12 miles an hour. All of the sudden he pulls back and opens the little side window. As he comes back in the second wave hits him and he starts gagging. He ends up puking partially out the window and mostly on it.

It wasn't long before they were able to single me out. The worst part is I was kicked to the back of the boat for the rest of the ride and it was fairly wet and cold.

Haahahahaha/Loooool...You go Hombre!!!

BarryBobPosthole
07-18-2017, 10:38 PM
I'm not lying when I tell you that among his best friends the nickname for Hombre is 'Stinky'. Trav will validate.

BKB