PDA

View Full Version : Howdy you bunch of misfits

Nandy
07-18-2017, 11:56 PM
Checking in. I seen a bunch of emails in the admin email account, just making sure someone is looking into that as I am not doing anything on that sort, I just dont have the time with 2 jobs. Of course, if the board goes belly up I can help but Im leaving the daily things to Len or whoever.
On june 27 I became officially eligible for rehire on AT&T, I called HR and it is all clear, I just need to find a door open to get back. i have up to 5 years to get back and they will bridge my service and seniority so I wont loose those almost 20 years. In the mean time I will keep both jobs.
So that is that, y'all be careful, see you all some time later.

Captain
07-19-2017, 05:04 AM
Good to hear from you Nandy! Thanks for looking in on us. Hope you land that job back at AT&T soon.
Have you bought your SC license this year? I've got some new land down there to hunt.
Don't be a stranger.

airbud7
07-19-2017, 07:30 AM
Cool stuff Nandy!....Glad to hear from you Bro!

Chicken Dinner
07-19-2017, 08:08 AM
Great to hear from you. I'll keep my fingers crossed that things work out with AT&T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arty
07-19-2017, 08:15 AM
Hey Nandy! Good hearing from you. We thought you had R U N N O F T !!
Good luck on the job!

BarryBobPosthole
07-19-2017, 10:31 AM
Hey Nandy! We're getting by, but that's not the only reason we like to have you around my friend!

Besides, I like being around as many hard working people as I can. It reminds me how great it is to be retired!

Best of luck getting back to AT&T and recouping those 20 years.

BKB

Nandy
07-19-2017, 07:45 PM
Thanks all!
Barry, bet you do enjoy retirement, I got a 2 month feel for it and it was neat.

Larke, that was one of the biggest adjustments I had to do, give up that lease I had and giving up hunting this year. Even if I could afford it, I would not have the time. Working 8 to 6 every day and from 8am to 11pm on fridays I wouldnt have time to do any hunting... if that changes with a new opportunity I might take you on it.
Later guys!