PDA

View Full Version : Mudward, how ya like it?

quercus alba
07-20-2017, 08:25 PM
The right reverend Hugh Freeze just stepped down. It appears he's been calling hookers on the company phone.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch

Big Muddy
07-21-2017, 12:35 AM
Yep, and I heard that some of their football recruits were seen, loading up their belongings in their cars, and left the campus under the cover of darkness.

quercus alba
07-21-2017, 07:20 AM
Who comes in to clean up the mess? Les Miles? Chip Kelly?

I think they ought to give Houston Nutt another shot, keep em on the bottom for a while......................a long while. And the good part is, the Ncaa hasn't even got started yet

:trainwreck

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2017, 08:11 AM
They deserve Art Briles.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
07-21-2017, 08:13 AM
Don't hold your breath on the NCAA. UNC has done way worse and we're still waiting for the asshats in Indianapolis to something it. Anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Muddy
07-21-2017, 08:28 AM
I'm not a Tommy Tuberville fan, at all, but here's his reaction to the situation, and I pretty much agree with him:

""“Personally, I think they just need to go in and just wipe out the entire administration, get everything cleaned out and start over– because obviously people knew what was going on — and just get back to being Ole Miss and clean the slate and get people in there that want to get the job done the right way."""

Big Muddy
07-21-2017, 08:45 AM
And, to bring you up to date, as to why Freeze's troubles got exposed:

Earlier in the year, Houston Nutt filed a defamation suit against Ole Miss.....8 days ago, his attorneys filed a motion to release Freeze's university-owned cell phone records, under the freedom of public information act, and that motion was approved.....only then, did the Ole Miss admin. "investigate" for themselves, and discovered his "pattern of misconduct".....so, I guess Nutt is to blame, and got his revenge in the end, against Ole Miss.

I'd betcha a crispy creme donut that Ole Miss already knew about it, but only then, did they have to act, so they gave him the ultimatum---quit or be fired.....and, they "strongly" suggested that he quit, so they wouldn't have to buy out his remaining $4.4 million contract.

BarryBobPosthole
07-21-2017, 08:54 AM
Sounds like willful misconduct. Which to me means they ought to get more than just a post season ban: should be the death penalty since what they've done in the coverup amounts to fraud. And speaking of fraud, academic fraud like UNC committed is also a death penalty offense.
IMHO of course. If you threaten it but never use it, it isn't a deterrent.
BKB

Chicken Dinner
07-21-2017, 09:15 AM
Of course, UNC argues that it's academic fraud and not athletic fraud and therefore shouldn't be punished. Seriously?

quercus alba
07-21-2017, 09:42 AM
Let's just quit the pretense and start buying our student athletes. Lots of money around Fayetteville. Jerry jones, Walmart, Tyson, j b hunt trucking all can kick in.

Maybe we could work our way up to third in the SEC west

Big Muddy
07-21-2017, 09:43 AM
I really hate this for the Christian community because Freeze really expressed his faith, publicly, and deep down, I really think he's a good individual .....too bad that he went down, just like Petrino.....it's just another black eye on the honest coaches who really try to compete on a level playing field.

Devil's advocate---if guys have just gotta dip their wick in strange waters, why the hell don't they buy a burner phone??? ;)

Big Muddy
07-21-2017, 10:10 AM
Nutt's attorney released this statement, last night:

LJ3
07-21-2017, 10:48 AM
I really hate this for the Christian community because Freeze really expressed his faith, publicly, and deep down, I really think he's a good individual .....too bad that he went down, just like Petrino.....it's just another black eye on the honest coaches who really try to compete on a level playing field.

Devil's advocate---if guys have just gotta dip their wick in strange waters, why the hell don't they buy a burner phone??? ;)

Because he's a friggin' moron? Wild guess.

Big Muddy
07-21-2017, 10:56 AM
Good answer. ;)

Now, it's being rumored that he was lining up hookers for recruits, not himself.....that oughta make the NCAA REALLY take notice.....I smell a total meltdown in Oxford.....all those lawyers, doctors, and other big shot alumni better get their checkbooks greased up.....this one is gonna hurt.

Big Muddy
07-21-2017, 11:05 AM
Heeeeersss Matty !!!!!.....Matty Luke----interim head coach.....there's no way they will hire him as their HC.....he's all meat and potatos....not classy enough for those Ole Piss snobs.

quercus alba
07-21-2017, 11:07 AM
We don't get enough talent at Arkansas to be dirty. Either that or we really suck at it

Big Muddy
07-21-2017, 11:17 AM
Ha, maybe Ole Pizz can hire Lane Kiffen, before he even unpacks his clothes at FAU. ;)

And, maybe he'll bring Kendal Briles with him.....heck, maybe even his daddy, Art, will tag along.....ha, talk about a dog and pony show in Oxford !!! ;)

Big Muddy
07-21-2017, 11:23 AM
We don't get enough talent at Arkansas to be dirty. Either that or we really suck at it

Ha, ya'll just need to put Bielema on a diet.....the recruits are scared he's gonna eat up all the cafeteria food.....but, for a fat ugly guy, he's got a smokin' hot wife !!!.....she's preggy, but still looks HOT. ;)

LJ3
07-21-2017, 03:17 PM
Sounds like Ole Piss is similar to UVA here. Nobody outside of UVA Alumni thinks much of them. They're snobby, generally speaking, and think their shit doesn't stink. In the 30 years I've been in my industry I've pegged every single UVA grad that I asked where they went to school before I asked them. Only missed once in those 30 years and they went to Rutgers.

Big Muddy
07-22-2017, 09:15 AM
Ruh Roh, now an Oxford hairdresser's husband has filed an "alienation of affection" lawsuit against Freeze.....if I was him, I'd buy one-way tickets to New Zealand, for my entire family. ;)

Btw, I heard Les Miles will be getting a phone call. ;)