PDA

View Full Version : Those Kids In Florida That Let That Guy Drown

BarryBobPosthole
07-22-2017, 12:46 PM
They videoed him dying, literally. And laughed about it and posted it on Facebook.

These kids are sociopathic. A person that laughs while another person dies instead of trying to assist them cannot have one iota of empathy in their souls.

Stories like this are shocking, and lucky for us it isn't representaives of 14-15 year olds in any way.

About the only good that can come of this is the hope that people reflect on how they are raising their kids to guide them away from this animal-like behavior.

BKB

johnboy
07-22-2017, 01:19 PM
Sounds like a slight on animals to me.

quercus alba
07-22-2017, 02:45 PM
That's an insult to the animal kingdom

Thumper
07-22-2017, 02:46 PM
Worthless punk-ass little bastards. To make matters worse, the guy who drowned was physically disabled and could only walk with a cane. I seriously doubt he could do a very good job of kicking to keep his head above water.

BarryBobPosthole
07-22-2017, 03:45 PM
What was he doing in the water then?

Arty
07-22-2017, 04:29 PM
Starts with the parents.
Blame the kids 15%. Parents 85%.

My wife and I discussed this over a post kayaking beer earlier (which means we are right). We both agreed we'd disown a kid that did this.

Luckily I can say with authority my children have never, would never, and will never, dream of doing such a thing.

Again, I reiterate. It starts with the parents.

BarryBobPosthole
07-22-2017, 04:40 PM
^^^^^Yup.

BKB

Thumper
07-22-2017, 04:45 PM
What was he doing in the water then?

I'm not persactly sure. I heard he'd had a big fight with his girlfriend and walked out into the lake for some reason. I'm assuming he stepped into a hole or sumpin' and it went downhill from there. Obviously, I don't know all the details.

BarryBobPosthole
07-22-2017, 04:58 PM
It really doesn't matter but I was wondering what he was doing there.

I've always had a fear of drowning. Those of us that fish and hunt a lot and are on the water forget how easy it is to fuck up and end up in a bad situation in a hurry. And I get scarier as I get older. I just bought one of those suspender life jacket deals.

BKb

LJ3
07-22-2017, 08:10 PM
You guys know my story about near death on the water. I've always had tremendous respect for the water, more so rivers just because I spend a lot of time standing in them, boating and floating as well.

Those kids are wasting oxygen for the rest of us. Utter bullshit. We could all probably hazard a few accurate guesses as to what their upbringing has been like to this point.