PDA

View Full Version : Saturday humor.....

Big Muddy
07-22-2017, 01:05 PM
One day while her husband is at work, a woman has her lover come to her house for some Afternoon Delight.
In their blissful oblivion, the lovers failed to notice when the woman's 9-year old son came home unexpectedly. When he sees them, the youngster slips into her bedroom closet and settles in to watch.
When they were Hot'nHeavy At It, luckily they heard her husband's truck pull in the drive. In a frantic panic, the woman hurried hid her loverboy in the closet neither realizing that the little boy is already in there!
After a little while of hunkering there in the dark trying to figure out how he was going to escape this dilemma, the young boy who had been as silent as a church mouse and still undetected over in the opposite corner said, "Dark in here, ain't it?"
Almost having a second heart attack, the man finally regains his composure and says, "Yes, it is."
The boy then said, "I have a baseball."
The man said, "That's nice."
The boy asks, "Wanna buy it?"
The man replied, "No, thanks."
The boy states matter of factually, "My dad's right outside."
The man begrudgingly say, "OK, how much?"
The boy answers, "$150"
The man says, "Sold." and proceeded to get his wallet out of his pants that he has yet put back on.
Later, when the coast was finally clear, the man hurriedly gets his clothes back on and slips away carrying his "Newly Purchased Baseball.
A few weeks later, circumstance repeated itself and the boy and the lover find themselves once again hiding in the dark closet together.
The boy says, "Still dark in here."
Sorrowfully, the man answers, "Yes, it is."
Nonchalantly, the boy states, "I have a Wilson infielder's glove."
Remembering the last time, the exasperated lover asks the boy, "How much?"
"$350.00"
With an sigh of resignation, the man quietly states. "Pure Highway Robbery. Sold." and again gets his wallet and pays for his unwanted purchase.
A few days later, the father is home and says to his son,"Grab your gloves and ball. Let's go outside and play a game of catch."
The boy says, "I can't, I sold my ball and my glove."
The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"
The boy says, "$500 Smakaroos!"
Dismayed, the father says, "Son, that is just WRONG! It's terrible to overcharge your friends like that! That is way more than those two things cost!!"
"Come on. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess your greed."
They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth with the Priest to confess his sins and he closes the door.
The boy says, "Dark in here."
The priest says, "Don't start that shit again, you're in MY closet now."

Arty
07-22-2017, 04:33 PM
Now that is good one!

BarryBobPosthole
07-22-2017, 04:42 PM
Okay, so I couldn't laugh because the joke contained a priest, a little boy, and a closet. And my mind wandered into non-funny territory.

BKB

Big Muddy
07-22-2017, 09:33 PM
Curmudgeon. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
07-23-2017, 06:55 AM
Guilty as charged!

BKb

quercus alba
07-23-2017, 08:04 AM
I've noticed Posthole seems to be getting more curmudgeony in a republican sort of way. Does anyone who sees him know if he's put a Trump sticker on his truck yet?

Captain
07-23-2017, 09:00 AM
He's a closet Trump supporter.

Thumper
07-23-2017, 11:31 AM
He's in the closet alright! ;)

DeputyDog
07-23-2017, 04:26 PM
How do you know? Did he tell you it was dark in there? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk