PDA

View Full Version : Lifeproof Phone Cases

BarryBobPosthole
07-24-2017, 11:15 AM
I have an Otterbox, which is 'splashproof' and does a good job protecting my phone (Iphone6) I was looking at a brand called Lifeproof that is completely waterproof. Anybody use these? And bottom line is, is everything accessible without much hassle?
Yep, I'm a consumer who wants it all.

BKB

Arty
07-24-2017, 11:39 AM
Never had one, but my youngest did. And it was in fact waterproof. He'd get in the pool with it.
I think the headphone jack was a PITA to get too, but the charging port was easy.

Also- of you talk on your phone (like phones were made to do), the life proof case will muffle you big time. You'll be able to hear just fine, but your girlfriend on the other end will think you are in a barrel

BarryBobPosthole
07-24-2017, 11:43 AM
Never had one, but my youngest did. And it was in fact waterproof. He'd get in the pool with it.
I think the headphone jack was a PITA to get too, but the charging port was easy.

Also- of you talk on your phone (like phones were made to do), the life proof case will muffle you big time. You'll be able to hear just fine, but your girlfriend on the other end will think you are in a barrel

or in Mudward's closet with a priest.

BKB

DeputyDog
07-24-2017, 12:23 PM
I have one and really like it. It is so much smaller than the otter box. The headphone jack has to be unscrewed but it's not a big deal to access it. It does muffle the audio some but you can deal with it for the benefits in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airbud7
07-24-2017, 02:44 PM
Buy the waterproof one(7?)....Get the right wires to or your fucked!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XSC_UG5_kU

BarryBobPosthole
07-24-2017, 08:51 PM
Thanks for the info!

BKb