PDA

View Full Version : Don't fuck with Donald Trump!!!

airbud7
08-21-2017, 09:21 PM
Proud to be an American again!....

http://lasvegastribune.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/donald-trump-thumbs-up.jpg

Fuck all the haters and fake news!.....your days are short...

Booger
08-21-2017, 09:40 PM
U right about that. His days ARE short.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

airbud7
08-21-2017, 10:04 PM
U right about that. His days ARE short.

What!.........So you a Hillary Lover?

Thumper
08-21-2017, 10:57 PM
He ain't no Hillary lover (hates her in fact), but he's also a Trump hater. There's a difference.

Chicken Dinner
08-22-2017, 07:54 AM
I think Booger and I see eye-to-eye on both of them and, for the record, I never stopped being proud to be an American. As for the speech, I have to say that overall I agreed with this part of the message, no more nation building and we need to put our own national interests first. The rest of it was fairly hard to watch.

Booger
08-22-2017, 08:07 AM
As I have said before, I can't stand Hillary, but I was and still am scared to death of what this insane mother fucker will do do to the country. I turn on the news and almost every morning watch with my jaw hanging open in amazement of the stupid shit he has tweeted, said or done. He's a narsistic nut case.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

LJ3
08-22-2017, 10:56 AM
If he would stick to the friggin teleprompter and someone took his phone away, things would be VERY different right now.

BarryBobPosthole
08-22-2017, 11:09 AM
Yes, he'd be a crazy motherfucker in secret instead of in public.

His speech last night sounded very much like Richard Nixon amd his 'Vietnamzation' plan to equip the ARVN to take over the effort, which as we know, never happened. And we've tried the approach outlined last night, only the Afghan prez was a guy named Karzai.

Probably the scariest part of it all is he's inviting India into the fray. Pakistan and India hate each other, are both nuclear powers, and the lasr thing we need to do is create a situation where we end up rubbing their noses together.

And we think the Taliban is going to reconcile with the Afghan govern,ent?

Ha!

BKB

Chicken Dinner
08-22-2017, 11:48 AM
I had the same reaction on the India thing. I "hope" he's just putting some external pressure on the Pakistanis to take some responsibility for their own shit. But, there is a real risk it could backfire badly.

airbud7
08-22-2017, 12:51 PM
Some of y'all around here simply hate republicans/conservatives and every word that Trump says...No fix for that brain fart.

Penguin
08-22-2017, 12:55 PM
Honestly when Bannon left I think he took most of the good things with him on the way out. He has a lot of baggage but without him exactly what does Trump offer that Miss Hillary doesn't? I guess there is good news and bad news. Bad news is that Trump does not have, nor probably ever had, any intention of fulfilling his populist/nationalist economic promises. The good news is that this is the first time in 40 years someone has seen fit to make the effort to lie to us about these issues.

Progress of a sort eh? :p

Will

johnboy
08-22-2017, 12:56 PM
I don't understand what a 'win' in Afganistan would be. Does anybody?

BarryBobPosthole
08-22-2017, 12:59 PM
Regardless of what any of us thinks about what he says or of his 'strategy', the war in Afghanistan belongs to him now. But of course, since he's never defined what success will be he can end it when he wants and call it it what he wants.

BKb

Chicken Dinner
08-22-2017, 01:21 PM
Maybe we could just build a wall around it. A big, beautiful that our friends the Pakistanis would pay for...

Chicken Dinner
08-22-2017, 01:23 PM
I guess I'll have to concede that he's Republican. But, DJT is no conservative.

Some of y'all around here simply hate republicans/conservatives and every word that Trump says...No fix for that brain fart.

airbud7
08-22-2017, 01:39 PM
Yeah, well, Obama the Muslim created BLM (cop killers with a cause) and all this Shit were in now all while spending/giving 12 Trillion Dollars on/to other country's....and the 12 trillion is above and beyond the budget/income...

So tear the statue down and while your at it take down the Washington Monument cause it cost tax payers millions to maintain and he owned slaves too....

ffs!

Chicken Dinner
08-22-2017, 01:52 PM
Dude, don't burst a vessel. If he's your guy and you think he's the second coming of Ronald Reagan, it's cool. But, I can still despise BLM, support keeping the Confederate statues and still see DJT for what he truly is. I'm practically ambidextrous and would love nothing more than to have a true conservative as POTUS and not some egomaniac in sheep's clothing.

Arty
08-22-2017, 04:06 PM
I lean more hanks way than not.... but I sure as hell wouldn't tell him that.
I didn't know Obama created BLM though! Damn!

BarryBobPosthole
08-22-2017, 04:07 PM
The Bureau of Land Management?

BKB

Arty
08-22-2017, 04:13 PM
No. Pretty sure he's talkin about Black Ladies Mammories.

Thumper
08-22-2017, 04:50 PM
Well, we went through all of this at election time, so we're just kicking a dead horse here. What it boiled down to (imho) was that I only had two choices ... vote for Trump, or don't vote at all. But then I figured not voting at all, would actually be a vote for Hillary. It was a catch-22, so I "HAD" to vote for Trump. Does he scare me? Hell yes he scares me, but I'm willing to give him a chance. No matter how badly he fucks up, he couldn't be any worse than what we've had in the past. The problem is, the frigging snowflakes and pussies in Congress are a constant distraction and Trump hasn't even had a real chance to accomplish anything.

That said, I also wish somebody would snatch his cell phone and permanently block his frigging Twitter account! It's like haveing a dang 14-yr. old running the White House.

Captain
08-22-2017, 06:44 PM
I'm still on the Trump train! And will be as long as he's there.
I'm ready for him to have 4 more years after these. Choo-chooooooooo!

airbud7
08-22-2017, 07:52 PM
I'm still on the Trump train! And will be as long as he's there.
I'm ready for him to have 4 more years after these. Choo-chooooooooo!

Yee Haw Cappy!...(Me Too)......So glad you chimed in Bro! ....I thought CNN had took over this site!

Penguin
08-22-2017, 08:39 PM

You see that defense budget nosing up to a cool Trillion USD? There's your winners.

Too many lost limbs and lives of too many cousins and brothers and sons around my town.