PDA

View Full Version : Best post I've seen in a while.....

Big Muddy
08-28-2017, 08:56 PM
From another website, penned by a good ole Texas boy:

BarryBobPosthole
08-28-2017, 09:29 PM
I've honestly only watch CNN's coverage but I haven't seen the negativity he's talking about. The neighbor helping neighbor stuff though has been shown repeatedly and remarked on a lot. Texans have a right to be proud of how they've reacted to this storm. Its been amazing and heartlifting to watch.

The politiciansare gonna be politicians. Trump made a lot of promises he needs help to fulfil. I sure as hell hope he can. They deserve all they need to recover from thos.

BKB

quercus alba
08-28-2017, 11:09 PM
unlike new orleans where they went to looting and shooting then crying cause the guvment was at fault

BarryBobPosthole
08-29-2017, 08:20 AM
unlike new orleans where they went to looting and shooting then crying cause the guvment was at fault

Amen to that! Good on them. I haven't seen one story on looting yet.

BKB

Thumper
08-29-2017, 09:05 AM
I saw one looting story last night and the whole thing was on video. Man-o-man, it was like somebody fired a starter pistol. Nobody was there, then all of a sudden it looked like rats and roaches coming out of the gutters and emptied the place out in minutes! I might add a racist comment here ... 'cause I don't give a rats ass when it comes to thievery ... but, it was in a very 'dark' area of town. ;)