PDA

View Full Version : New stadium rules for you Arkie Hog fans......

Big Muddy
08-30-2017, 06:09 PM
Can't wait to see how they handle my MS State fans in Nov., carrying their cowbells.....item #8 under prohibited items.....cowbells have been approved by the SEC, with stipulations about when they can be rung, during a game.....I assure you that there WILL be cowbells at that game.....as Christopher Walken said in that epic Sat. Night Live skit, "MORE COWBELL !!!"

http://www.wmstadium.com/news/2017/08/16/razorback-game-day-policies-at-war-memorial-stadium

WHICH REMINDS ME....IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON....TIME FOR MORE COWBELL !!!

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/more-cowbell-with-will-ferrell-on-snl-video-saturday-night-live-nbc/3506001?snl=1

quercus alba
08-31-2017, 11:04 AM
We ain't scairt of no cowbells. That tall scrambling white boy you got quarterbacking is a whole different matter. He scares me considerably

Big Muddy
08-31-2017, 11:17 AM
Mullen's specialty is really molding and developing QB's.....Fitzgerald is really a white version of Dak. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
08-31-2017, 12:07 PM
Will you be posting a picture of his ass too then?
BKB

quercus alba
08-31-2017, 01:06 PM
Purty sure it's a home game for the pigs this year

BarryBobPosthole
08-31-2017, 01:14 PM
The cowbell things is kind of annoying, Muddy, to be honest. Y'all just need to go home and drag an old sofa out in the street and set it on fire. You'd still get that sense of sharing but it doesn't bother anybody else much.

TCU blows a damned train horn when they score. It ranks right up there with cowbells.

Our side fires off some really loud propane guns. But we do have open carry here so.....

BKB

Big Muddy
08-31-2017, 01:43 PM
That's one of the purposes of cowbells, Tpost.....to annoy your azz....then, score a TD, while you're bitching about 'em.....geez, keep up, man !!!.....and, all our couches are burnt up already.....ain't got nothing left 'cept folding lawn chairs.....but now, the day'um Hogs done outlawed them, too. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
08-31-2017, 01:50 PM
You oughta know by now that Hog fans have a persecution complex. I should know since I'm related to about half of Hog Nation, as they call themselves now. And I root for the hogs too most times.
But they do shine brightest when they feel they're being disrespected! And that is pert near all the time.

BKB

Big Muddy
08-31-2017, 01:57 PM
Will you be posting a picture of his ass too then?
BKB

Ha, thought you'd never ask.....btw, that's one of QA's players that Nick ran over, last year. ;)

Big Muddy
08-31-2017, 02:06 PM
In all honesty, I'm a Hog fan, too, since my wife is from Marked Tree, and I'm paying taxes on the lake house at Chicot, as well.....we even gotta Hog flag on the flag pole, right next to our MS State flag over there in the yard.

Side note, I still think this is the best 60 seconds of college football, EVER !!!

Hogs pulled it outta there butts to beat ole pizz. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6X6bM71HEc

quercus alba
08-31-2017, 02:30 PM
Ha, thought you'd never ask.....btw, that's one of QA's players that Nick ran over, last year. ;)

One of brets players. If it was one of mine he'd be on the ground bleeding from where he'd been cut. Football ain't a gentleman's game

Thumper
08-31-2017, 02:30 PM
.... my wife is from Marked Tree ....

Huh??? Is that one a dog pissed on??

Big Muddy
08-31-2017, 03:25 PM
Ha, I told her you asked that.....she mentioned something about a tall stool and kissing. ;)

Thumper
08-31-2017, 04:17 PM
[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
08-31-2017, 08:17 PM
And excuse me QA, but just exactly who are The Rattlers? Sounds like a 70's band.

BKB

Thumper
08-31-2017, 08:20 PM
Sounds like sumpin' Cappy would play with .... or babies. ;)