PDA

View Full Version : Hiding places for drugs.....

Big Muddy
01-14-2013, 10:03 AM
Accoring to Customs Service, here's the top hiding places for attempted drug-smuggling":

Under a wig
Prosthetic limb
Inside a vagina
Inside rectum
Tied to penis
Inside xbox 360
Rolled-up in tampons
Inside frozen foods

Just oughta curiousity, who the h3ll would smoke dope that's been up inside some guy's azzhole??? ;)

BarryBobPosthole
01-14-2013, 10:10 AM
I don't think that's the smoking kind of dope they're talking about, Eddie.

BKB

DeputyDog
01-14-2013, 10:26 AM
They put all kinds up there. It adds a nutty flavor to it I suppose.

Thumper
01-14-2013, 10:50 AM
Ahhhh, nothing like performing a good ol' cavity search! ;)

Thumper
01-14-2013, 10:57 AM
This brings up an interesting memory from bygone days. When I was a kid, my mom was big into candle making. I remember at Christmas time, she'd get us kids involved and we'd make these huge Christmas candles to give as gifts. We'd take a 1/2 gal. milk carton, fill it with (usually red or green) wax and a wick. Once the wax hardened, we'd tear the carton away from the candle, then decorate it with glitter, etc.

I've always wondered, if you put some dope/pills in a sealed baggie then encase it in the middle of some big ol' honking scented candle ... would a dope sniffing dog pick it up? NOT that I'd ever try it of course ... just wonderin'. ;)

hotshot
01-14-2013, 11:23 AM
Those that choose to do drugs would be suprised at where their drugs were stashed.
My local favorite involves a lady who tried to smuggle some drugs AND a cell phone into our local jail:
She was a LARGE woman and duct taped the items between the fat rolls on her belly. Apparently she almost pulled it off- get it.... pulled off the tape.... ha, pretty punny for a Mon morning.