PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Guys!

Captain
09-14-2017, 09:31 PM
I'm in downtown D.C. For some training. Chicken Dinner and Egghead came by the Hotel and picked me up and we met LJ at some bar...
them boys were a bad influence on me!
I got training all day tomorrow and will be dragging!
So if any of you guys ears were burning I think we talked crap about everyone of y'all!

quercus alba
09-14-2017, 11:16 PM
I'm above reproach so I'm not worried. Actually I'm too boring to talk about unless it's how boring I am.

Thumper
09-15-2017, 12:10 AM
Careful, you can't trust those NOVA dufes as far as you can throw 'em! I was in the area years ago and they convinced me to meet up with them at some bar in town after they got off work. I drove over to meet them and parking was non-existent. I gave them a call on my cell and although they were all parked curbside, they told me to just park in the parking garage across the street. It was a big office building and I believe there was a bank or something on the ground floor. We had quite a "few" Yuppie type Nancy-Boy beers, told a bunch of lies, then ended up in a little Thai place next door. I don't know when we called it a night ... we may have closed the place down for all I know. We exited the establishment, said our good-bye's on the sidewalk out front, then they hopped in their cars and headed home. I walked across the street to the parking garage WHERE THEY HAD TOLD ME TO PARK and it was locked up tighter than San Quentin! Big roll-down metal doors with NO way to get in! I walked around the corner and all entrances were locked and there was not a soul to be seen. As I was preparing to spend the night on a bus bench, I spotted a janitor walking through the lobby. I pounded on the glass, managed to get his attention and relayed my plight by yelling through the crack between the doors. He actually unlocked the door to let me in and we walked through the building to the parking garage where he opened the big overhead door to let me out. I believe the culprits that particular night were Carnivore, Chessie and of course, Mr. SD'er hisowndamnself, The Lenster! (I know I spent a lot of time with Bubbles while I was there, but I don't think she was with us at that time, can't remember)

So, consider yourself damned lucky you weren't driving or you may have been late for your training tomorrow! ;)

Chicken Dinner
09-15-2017, 05:37 AM
We pretty much covered everybody. (Were your ears burning?). Good times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain
09-15-2017, 09:52 AM
I figured they would come get me and take me to the bar and then leave me there.
But CD was a gentleman and returned me... needless to say I would have been lost.

BarryBobPosthole
09-15-2017, 09:57 AM
I'm sure they'd have sent a jet for ya.

BKb

Captain
09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
I think the boss man is still in Florida? So the jet was probably busy. Maybe they would have sent a helicopter! :D

BarryBobPosthole
09-15-2017, 10:38 AM
Mnuchin opened up a slot for ya. You'll prolly need to built a little landing strip down on the farm now.

BkB

Captain
09-15-2017, 10:52 AM
It would be a quicker way to get to D.C.
Maybe I should write that in my budget.

Chicken Dinner
09-15-2017, 10:54 AM
Larke in an airplane? Now, that's a hoot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
09-15-2017, 10:55 AM
It would be a quicker way to get to D.C.
Maybe I should write that in my budget.

Be nice to Jeffie. He's a little butt hurt right now.

BKB

Captain
09-15-2017, 10:57 AM
I'll have to go get an orange spray tan to fit into the inner circle.

Captain
09-15-2017, 12:22 PM
Waking around at lunch and I see evidence that Posty has recently been to our nations capital.

HideHunter
09-15-2017, 12:30 PM
No problem.. everyone still thinks I'm Mule Writer, anyway...

BarryBobPosthole
09-15-2017, 12:54 PM
Waking around at lunch and I see evidence that Posty has recently been to our nations capital.

I'm sure it was a terrorist did that.

BKB

Captain
09-15-2017, 01:15 PM
The letters do appear to be ferin'

Captain
09-15-2017, 01:22 PM
The boss is back in town this morning.
He paid some kid to mow the yard this morning
I'm sure Posty will find fault with it.

BarryBobPosthole
09-15-2017, 01:57 PM