PDA

View Full Version : Reminds me of Thump, cats, and antiques.....all is not as it appears.....

Big Muddy
09-25-2017, 01:45 AM
An antique dealer happened into an old antique store, and noticed a cat drinking milk out of a very unusual bowl. He left, and at home, he researched the bowl, and discovered that the bowl was actually from the Shang Chinese Dynasty era of year 1260, and was worth $198,000 dollars.
He wanted to figure out a way to buy it real cheap from the elderly shop owner, so on his return visit to the shop, he slyly approached the unsuspecting owner.

He said, "I noticed your beautiful cat, and I've been looking for a pretty cat for my daughter, how much would you sell the cat for?" "Oh, no, I can't sell my cat, she keeps all the mice out of the shop", said the owner. "Well, I'll tell you what, I'll give you $200 dollars for your cat", said the dealer. "No kidding, if you'll pay me $200 dollars for that cat, buddy, you got a deal", said the owner. The dealer pulls out two crisp hundred dollar bills, and pays the owner.

Then, the dealer smugly said, "You know what, I see that your cat really likes drinking out of that old bowl, so I'll give you another $20 bucks for the bowl." "Nope, can't do that", said the owner. "I've sold seventeen cats, since I got that old bowl."

Thumper
09-25-2017, 09:51 AM
I sell 'em by the dozen! ;)