PDA

View Full Version : A hard pill to swallow

Captain
09-30-2017, 08:09 AM
This little gal was a heck of a hard worker. I’ve bought tackle and bait from her for 8 or 10 years.
Someone murdered her yesterday at her store.
She was always sitting at the counter tying bottom and surf rigs and had the most pleasant attitude.
I cannot imagine why anyone would want to hurt this little gal. Most of the time one or more of her kids were in the store. I really don’t know any details. She was not a close friend but someone I knew and certainly hurt for her children.

http://www.northcarolinasportsman.com/details.php?id=14467

LJ3
09-30-2017, 08:57 AM
Jesus. It's hard to understand why things like that happen to such good people.

Thumper
09-30-2017, 09:16 AM
How sad. It's getting harder and harder to make sense of how the world thinks and acts these days. I can't imagine the grief her family is experiencing and wish them the best.

quercus alba
09-30-2017, 11:08 AM
I'm telling you. If they'd take these bastages up about 20,000 feet and chunk them out without a chute and film it all way down then play it every news hour, it might slow some of this down. If not it takes them out of the food chain and makes me feel better

Thumper
09-30-2017, 12:15 PM
Nope ... that falls under cruel and unusual punishment.

Maybe we should offer them an all expenses paid vacation instead. Heck, it would be MUCH cheaper than providing housing, clothing, a/c, color tv, gym and free medical care for the next 70 years. I mean, heck ... how much could a one-way ticket cost to visit Uncle Kim in North Korea?

Chicken Dinner
09-30-2017, 06:35 PM
Man, no words other than wishing her family finds Peace somehow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
09-30-2017, 07:11 PM
There are just no words.

It does seem like it is only the good that dies young. And justice is awful hard to come by.
BKB