PDA

View Full Version : Holy friggin' sheep shit Batman!

Gunther
01-15-2013, 07:33 PM
Fuckin' people have lost their friggin' collective minds.

But what else is new?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/15/16515653-new-york-passes-major-gun-control-law-first-since-newtown-massacre?lite

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx?post=2079397a-6005-41c8-966f-bc56ed64e6d6

Buckrub
01-15-2013, 07:38 PM
HEY! Watch closely! Crime will go WAY down up there soon.

Keep watchin'........

Thumper
01-15-2013, 09:51 PM
Well, there was another school shooting today (St. Louis). Here's the headline to the article I read (I shit you not):

Today’s School Shooting Proved Once and For All How Stupid the NRA Is

http://gawker.com/5975062/todays-school-shooting-proved-once-and-for-all-how-stupid-the-nra-is

This reminds me of years ago when the term "going postal" was coined. It seems to be a "copycat" mentality. Lately, instead of post offices getting shot up ... it's schools.

Buckrub
01-15-2013, 10:13 PM
And one in KY.

And crazy-left Barbara Boxer has been proposing the same thing the NRA has for years. And many schools are just simply doing it anyway.

But we can't let the "other side" have any credibility. None. We just can't.

I can't wait to see what the Idiot-In-Chief says tomorrow. I swear, the amount of paranoia, irrational fear of metal, outright hand-wringing, knee-jerking, stupidity is about to gag me. Clearly "they" are gonna get their way. To me, the only real question mark that remains is how long folks will tolerate stupidity and ignorance being pushed down their throat before they just rebel. Me? I'm guessing almost forever. I never knew such a lazy culture.

Thumper
01-15-2013, 10:18 PM
I gave up all hope when that bozo was re-elected. My eyes were glued to the tv all night long on election night and I STILL can't believe what I witnessed.

Buckrub
01-15-2013, 10:33 PM
Me too Jim.

I like to jabber about it all, I guess. But deep down, I've given up any true hope to retain the culture I love. I really have. Sad, I guess. But being as objective as I can possibly be, I can't see a scenario where it changes for the better.

Sunshine
01-16-2013, 12:15 AM
He's already threatened to over ride them and use his power to pass what he wants!!!
AND
If he gets his way, he could get reelected again and again!!!
He's attempting to change everything for the worst.
When will this end? :(

Niner
01-16-2013, 12:49 PM
I imagine its a nigtmare beig a Secret Service agent these days.

Buckrub
01-16-2013, 01:06 PM
Sunny, let me ask you a serious question.

Do you honestly think he can get elected "over and over again"? Seriously, do you think that has anything more than a zero chance of happening? Do you?

I'm being serious. I want to know where some folks get some of the ideas being thrown around these days.

Thumper
01-16-2013, 01:27 PM
I assume she's referring to that Democrat N.Y. Congressman (Serrano?) who wants to abolish the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution so Obama can run again. I haven't heard anything lately ... I think that was making the internet rounds right after Obummer was elected for his first term. It's probably still floating around out there ... who knows?

BarryBobPosthole
01-16-2013, 01:29 PM
And he's made the same proposal every congressional session since like 1997, through both Rep and Dem administrations. He's a nutbag.

BKB

Buckrub
01-16-2013, 01:32 PM
Never heard of him......but I have heard others make this claim.

We are in a big mess in this country right now. You should hear the talk at other websites. I am not trying to be 'goody two shoes' or anything, and I myself probably have some radical beliefs, but I spend a great deal of time swatting down lies. It's hard to be a valid conservative right now because all the liberals I argue with keep bringing up all this ridiculous conspiracy theory b/s that conservative blogs are spitting out. There are enough real snakes to be killed, we don't need to waste our time and bullets shooting in a bathtub where there are no snakes.