PDA

View Full Version : Nats vs Cubs, last night.....

Big Muddy
10-13-2017, 09:42 AM
Wackiest day'um ballgame I've ever seen......Nats shoulda coulda won, but didn't..... Cubs shoulda oughta lost, but didn't. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-13-2017, 09:56 AM
Screw the Cubs.

BKb

LJ3
10-13-2017, 11:17 AM
Fuck the Cubs and everyone that looks like 'em!

Being a DC area sports fan brings no joy these days... Since '92, actually. 25 friggin' years.

quercus alba
10-13-2017, 12:05 PM
Why all the Cub hate? I liked Ernie banks and Ryan Sandburg. They're kinda like the little orphan boy that made something of himself

Big Muddy
10-13-2017, 01:26 PM
Actually, I say screw 'em all.....'cept the Dodgers.....my wife's 1st cuz Logan Forsythe is our man to watch for now.....and, even if he's traded to some azzhole northern team, I'll jump on their bandwagon, too. ;)

Chicken Dinner
10-13-2017, 02:57 PM
For a fan base who didn't win shit for a century, they sure have gotten full of themselves mighty quick.

BarryBobPosthole
10-13-2017, 03:33 PM
IMO, some of the best fans in baseball are the Kansas City Royals. They stayed loyal through a few decades of futility and every year was gong to be ‘their year’. They finally got rewarded and I’m glad for it. No thanks to their asshole owner, Glass. he is responsible for their demise afyer Kaufman died and bought them cheap adter he ran them into the ground. True story.
But true to their midwestern roots, the fans stayed true. My hat’s off.

BKB

DeputyDog
10-15-2017, 07:18 AM
Yep, Cubs fan can really be obnoxious especially the bandwagon fans. Not having a local team here, people are generally split between the Cubs, Tigers, and Reds, but with the run the Cubs have made the last couple of years, Cubs "fans" are crawling out of the woodwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
10-15-2017, 06:32 PM
Screw baseball and all baseball posts! :stirthepot