PDA

View Full Version : New FBS rankings.....

Big Muddy
10-30-2017, 09:50 AM
I would love to see #1 Bama have to square off with #2 Georgia, in an all-SEC showdown for the NC, but I doubt that happens.....no offense to any of you guy's teams, but at the present time, I think Georgia is the only team tough enough to beat Saban.....they got the whole package on both sides of the ball, and are downright mean mofos. ;)

Btw, my MS State boys moved up to #21, after kicking the faggies in the nuts.....maybe our luck will hold out, and we'll beat Bama.....yeah, right !!!.....presently, the tv guys must think it's gonna be another Bama blowout, and have no plans to televise the game. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-30-2017, 09:58 AM
I’m not sure who, if anyone, is unbeatable. What I do know is this is the month when folks get knocked off their high horses.
I’d predict at the first of December the top five or six won’t look anything like it does now.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-30-2017, 10:12 AM
Auburn is the only team left on both Bama's and Georgia's schedules, which might present some trouble for either team.....and, they both play at Auburn.....otherwise, I look for both of them to win out, with no losses.

You're right, it's gonna be innersing from here on out. ;)

As a sidenote, am I missing something here ???.....no offense to the Badger fans, but why is Wisconsin even mentioned in the top 25, let alone at #4 ?????.....their schedule mostly looks pretty weak.....again, no offense, but Purdue played them a pretty good game.

Chicken Dinner
10-30-2017, 11:43 AM
Auburn was my preseason dark horse. So, I'm still hopeful they'll get on a roll here. Mostly, I just want four teams that don't include Bama, tOSU or Notre Dame in the playoff. Looking at the their schedule, I don't think Bama has played anyone of consequence either. (Of course, they've looked good doing it.) Georgia hasn't played anyone other than a 1 point win over Notre Dame. So, why not Wisconsin? If you play in a Power 5 conference and go undefeated, you belong. Period.

The only other undefeated teams in the top 25 at Miami at 6 and UCF at 14. Miami is a complete fraud and will likely end up with two losses and UCF is a directional school that won't make it to the BCS even if they win out.

BarryBobPosthole
10-30-2017, 11:46 AM
I agree Wiscy isn’t getting the love they should. But if you’ve watched them play it will amaze you how slow they look. Big oafs. Kind of like Iowa State. Rumblin bumblin stumblin....

The Cyclones might be the fly in everybody’s ointment this year.

BKb

Chicken Dinner
10-30-2017, 11:54 AM
For some reason, I kind of like those big slow, grain fed, Wisconsin farm boys. I like to watch them play basketball, too! They're kind of a throwback to a bygone era. I think ISU makes a great story and I'd love them make a mess of things. I'm just not sure which team is going to show up on any given day.