PDA

View Full Version : Great New Fishing Video!

Big Skyz
11-07-2017, 03:31 PM
Here's one to help get you through the weekday doldrums. My daughter and I had a blast on the Missouri River catching tons of fish. These are just a few of what we caught. Had we videoed every fish it would have been an hour long video. Hope you enjoy it. If you do, it would be MUCH appreciated if you took the time to give it a "Like" (Thumbs up) on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/rxEBs51I4-Y

Big Muddy
11-07-2017, 08:25 PM
Nice feeshes, Sky !!!!.....great video, too !!!!

Chicken Dinner
11-07-2017, 09:29 PM
Great video, BS. How long were you guys there fishing in order to get 15 minutes of catching on video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Skyz
11-08-2017, 09:58 AM
We were there about 3 hours, but we didn't film all the fish we caught. Sometimes a person just gets busy catching and hasn't got time to mess with camera's. :D

Thumper
11-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Ok Road Hunter, how 'bout a pic of the barrel you were fishing out of. :wink

Great times and ... as usual ... great video. Looks like fun!

Big Skyz
11-08-2017, 10:25 AM
Just glad to see a response or two here. I posted this yesterday and for the longest time it was just me and the crickets here until Big Muddy stepped up to the plate. I was seriously starting to wonder if everyone moved away and I didn't get the notice.

Cards01
11-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Nice fish, video, and as always another great memory made!! Congrats!

BarryBobPosthole
11-08-2017, 12:08 PM
She doesn’t Bill Dance ‘em like you do Troy.

And you need a landing net!

Purty fish. Purtier young lady.

BKB

Big Skyz
11-08-2017, 04:11 PM
BBP, ya I might pick up a landing net...but then again it's just one more thing to haul around and keep track of. If you saw the walk into that spot you'd understand why traveling with minimum gear is more appealing. I might have to do another video showing part of the walk in and out.