PDA

View Full Version : Product review coming

LJ3
11-08-2017, 03:06 PM
I almost always have a sore or stiff neck these days. I've never slept well, toss and turn and am getting too old for this shit. I just ordered a "my pillow" from the TV dude. We shall see what we shall see!

I'm certain this will cure everything wrong with my sleeping. Pretty sure. Reasonably certain. Hopeful. Optimistic. Don't have a clue, really. Seems like it couldn't hurt.

Big Skyz
11-08-2017, 03:09 PM
For sure post a review. I suffer from the same thing.

Big Muddy
11-08-2017, 03:22 PM
I think I already posted an earlier review of the My Pillow back sometime in May.....I ordered my wife one for her Mother's Day gift.....it was a two-fer offer, so I got one for myself, too.....they're really great, but we did have to remove some of the filler material from them.....we shoulda ordered the less firm ones.....other than that, they're the cat's meow, and you'll love it !!!

BarryBobPosthole
11-08-2017, 04:07 PM
Maybe y’all could use the extra stuffing as a panty shield.

BKB

LJ3
11-08-2017, 04:35 PM
but we did have to remove some of the filler material from them.....we shoulda ordered the less firm ones.....other than that, they're the cat's meow, and you'll love it !!!

I got two and used the "sizing" toll they had on the site. Got one a little firmer than the other. We shall see.

LJ3
11-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Maybe y’all could use the extra stuffing as a panty shield.

BKB

Maybe I'll fashion a nice ball gag for you, my friend.

BarryBobPosthole
11-08-2017, 04:52 PM
I can’t help it y’all are like you are. I just provide commentary.

BKB

jb
11-08-2017, 06:25 PM
Had mine for almost a year (Christmas Present ), works great, medium fill.