PDA

View Full Version : QA, ya'll got any good backup QB's for Allen???.....

Big Muddy
11-13-2017, 02:34 PM
I hate to see ANY young players injured or suspended for off-field knucklehead decisions, but Bielema just suspended Cole Kelly from the team, indefinitely.

I scanned your Hog's roster, and there's really no other QB's, with much playing experience, for a backup to Allen.....you know anything about the other QB's???

quercus alba
11-13-2017, 03:31 PM
I heard they had the cheerleaders out throwing the ball yesterday afternoon. We can always run the wildcat every play. Be hard to be any less effective on offense.

Big Muddy
11-13-2017, 03:49 PM
Awww, come on, man !!!!!.....I'm trying to be sneaky, and get some inside QB info. from ya, for our game with your Hogs, this weekend. ;););)

BarryBobPosthole
11-13-2017, 03:58 PM
Its times like this in college football that some young kid steps up and makes it rain. I’d be wishing you were facing Kelley if I were you, Muddy.

BKB

quercus alba
11-13-2017, 05:09 PM
Kelley is suspended indefinitely. Allen will start with ty storey as back up. I've never heard of the third string QB, probably a reason for that. Beilema is notorious for not having a backup plan, hence the second half collapses. Same thing on lineups, second and third string get very few reps in practice and are totally overwhelmed when they have to come in

Big Muddy
11-13-2017, 05:21 PM
Its times like this in college football that some young kid steps up and makes it rain. I’d be wishing you were facing Kelley if I were you, Muddy.

BKB

Ha, that's exactly the reason I was pumping QA for some inside QB info. ;)

That Hyatt kid has some pretty good QB credentials for a freshman.....any kid from Arab, Ala. has gotta have some moxie about himself. ;)