PDA

View Full Version : Impeachment???

Big Muddy
01-16-2013, 04:13 PM
Hearing a lot of talk about impeachment proceedings from the Texas legislators against Obama, if he cranks up his executive order machine.

Do ya think he is backing off the executive orders because he is so vain that he doesn't even want his name mentioned in the history books, as having had impeachment proceedings filed against him; whether he's found innocent or not???...just wondering.

LJ3
01-16-2013, 04:22 PM
Honestly, I think Texas will be viewed as polticial buffoons and Obama and his ego couldn't care less. Kinda how it is right now. I mean no disrespect to my texans brethern!

Big Muddy
01-16-2013, 04:27 PM
His ego is why I'm asking about this....I don't know, Len, I think his ego is SO big that he would avoid impeachment proceedings, at ALL cost.

Buckrub
01-16-2013, 05:02 PM
Wouldn't matter.

Senate wouldn't convict.

It didn't hurt Slick Willy one bit.

Big Muddy
01-16-2013, 05:13 PM
Not saying they would or would not convict....just the idea of the proceedings being filed against him.

Just saying that I don't think his ego would allow his presidency to be tainted by even the hint of being impeached....that, in itself, would be in the history books, regardless of whether he's convicted or not....I don't think his ego would allow him to stand the thought of that.

Buckrub
01-16-2013, 05:14 PM
Clinton didn't care. Doesn't care now.

Obama would care less. My guess is it would fortify himself in his mind as a "Righteous Martyr".

That's my opinion.

LJ3
01-16-2013, 05:15 PM
Sounds to me like you're speculationg about how detached from reality Obama has become. I vote for "very detached"

Which is highly unpredictable.

Big Muddy
01-16-2013, 05:16 PM
[QUOTE=Buckrub;7803 It didn't hurt Slick Willy one bit.[/QUOTE]

Yep, but it's STILL a black mark on his presidency, and in the history books....and, Willy ain't got NEAR the ego that Odingdong has. ;)

Big Muddy
01-16-2013, 05:17 PM
sounds to me like you're speculationg about how detached from reality obama has become. I vote for "very detached"

which is highly unpredictable.

exactly!!!

LJ3
01-16-2013, 05:51 PM
It'd be an interesting note in history if Obama completely snapped and had to be hospitalized for the emotional trauma. Honestly, I'm sort of surprised it hasn't happened in modern times with the pressures of the presidency and the types of people that have held that office. Maybe an egomaniacal state is what handles that best. Squirrel!