PDA

View Full Version : I just lost my Thanksgiving spirit.....

Big Muddy
11-23-2017, 09:12 PM
Nick just shattered his lower leg....sickening sight to say the least.....I hope this fires up my boys, but personally, I'm just devastated for this young man.

Chicken Dinner
11-23-2017, 10:12 PM
I hate that part of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Dinner
11-23-2017, 10:33 PM
Oh man, I just saw the video. It’s a good thing I already ate.

quercus alba
11-23-2017, 10:58 PM
I don't understand the philosophy of putting all your eggs on one QB. Very few teams have a backup with enough experience to move the ball. If I coached my backup would get as many practice snaps as my starter

Arty
11-23-2017, 11:57 PM
That was ugly and hard to watch.

BarryBobPosthole
11-24-2017, 10:14 AM
I blew out my left ACL in a gruesome way when I was 17. Guys playing along the entire line said they heard it pop. I think prolly because of that, I have tp turn my head when they replay inuries on tv. Its like an electric jolt goes down both legs when I see it.
The brain is a strange thing, mine especially.

BKb

Big Muddy
11-24-2017, 11:16 AM
As gruesome as that injury appeared, I just heard that Nick had NO broken bones.
It was a dislocated ankle injury. With the bowl games a month away, they're even saying he MIGHT be able to play in the bowl game.
To show you just how pathetic and ignorant those asshole ole pizz fans are, FB is covered up, this morning, with comments about how overjoyed, and even gloating about putting Nick out of the game.....I guess when you're already banned from playing any bowl games, and you're facing the death penalty for your entire football program because of the upcoming NCAA penalties, that's about the only thing you have left to gloat about.
And, we day'um near overcame the injuries, refs, and QB inexperience to make it a close game in the 4th qtr. with 22 unanswered points.....final 31-28.

Chicken Dinner
11-24-2017, 01:14 PM
Any word on ligament damage around the dislocation? Some times that can be worse then a break.

Big Muddy
11-24-2017, 04:50 PM
He had surgery, and it was successful.....nothing mentioned about ligaments, but you prolly right.....no way that ankle was bent like it was, without some damage.....my niece is a doctor, and attended the game.....she said even she got nauseated, watching the replay on the jumbotron.

BarryBobPosthole
11-24-2017, 06:16 PM
ESPN had a story today that he had surgery on his ankle and wouldn’t make the bowl game but would be ready for 2018. That’s pretty dang good for that knd of dislocation. Yuck. The only thing worse to see is a hyperextension.
BKB

Big Muddy
11-24-2017, 06:44 PM
You are correct, sir.....the bowl game is off the table.