PDA

View Full Version : Only in Indiana.

DeputyDog
11-27-2017, 02:44 PM
Only in Indy does Santa make an entrance like this.

https://www.facebook.com/WTHR13/videos/10155468895476144/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Muddy
11-27-2017, 03:04 PM
Speaking of C'mas.....I wish I had thought of this, years ago : ;)

LJ3
11-27-2017, 03:14 PM
We went to this hoity toity old school hotel in the mountains a couple years ago right before Christmas and it was beautifully decorated as you would expect. People kept referring to Santa coming in a sleigh as the kick off of all the festivities. Everyone would trail off after making some comment about "what happened last year" but we could never get any further info. I finally cornered a bellhop after a few drinks and got the story. Turns out Santa's arrival was like any other year. Horse drawn carriage made to look like a sleigh and what not. town folk lined the street awaiting the big event. Horses got going too fast, the carriage sleigh flipped, Santa was trapped underneath while the horses were at full gallop. Nobody could stop the horses quickly and they dragged a dead santa thru the town screaming the whole time. Part of me was horrified. Part of me thought it was kinda funny.

Santa rides in on a tractor now.

Chicken Dinner
11-27-2017, 03:36 PM
The Homestead?

DeputyDog
11-27-2017, 03:40 PM
We went to this hoity toity old school hotel in the mountains a couple years ago right before Christmas and it was beautifully decorated as you would expect. People kept referring to Santa coming in a sleigh as the kick off of all the festivities. Everyone would trail off after making some comment about "what happened last year" but we could never get any further info. I finally cornered a bellhop after a few drinks and got the story. Turns out Santa's arrival was like any other year. Horse drawn carriage made to look like a sleigh and what not. town folk lined the street awaiting the big event. Horses got going too fast, the carriage sleigh flipped, Santa was trapped underneath while the horses were at full gallop. Nobody could stop the horses quickly and they dragged a dead santa thru the town screaming the whole time. Part of me was horrified. Part of me thought it was kinda funny.

Santa rides in on a tractor now.

Way to put a downer on Santa coming to town. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LJ3
11-27-2017, 04:08 PM
The Homestead?

Pennsylvania equivalent of the Homestead. Omni Bedford Springs.

LJ3
11-27-2017, 04:09 PM
Way to put a downer on Santa coming to town. [emoji12]

Sorry! I Jimmie'd the hell out of your story :) Love you Jimmy! :)

Thumper
11-27-2017, 04:37 PM
Nobody could stop the horses quickly and they dragged a dead santa thru the town screaming the whole time.

Huh? :crazy

Who was screaming? The horses? Or the dead Santa? :confused:

LJ3
11-27-2017, 05:20 PM
horses dragging, people screaming, santa dead. Should I put it in Dr Seuss prose so it makes more sense to you?

Lord I apologize for that'n and... god bless the pygmies in New Guinea.