PDA

View Full Version : For Once I Agree With Rubio

BarryBobPosthole
12-13-2017, 10:02 AM
His twitter post was this verse from Proverbs...”For their good sense people are praised”

I wholeheartedly agree in this case.

BKB

quercus alba
12-13-2017, 10:40 AM
That's an oxymoron people and good sense

What did I miss

airbud7
12-13-2017, 10:40 AM
smear campaign that worked....barely.

Arty
12-13-2017, 11:33 AM
That's an oxymoron people and good sense

What did I miss
Especially when it comes to politicians

HideHunter
12-13-2017, 02:03 PM
smear campaign that worked....barely.

But - get ready.. Now that it's tried, true and seasoned political tactic - - it's all we'll hear.. until this, too, runs it's course...

LJ3
12-13-2017, 02:11 PM
This won't run it's course. It's part of the political fabric now. Accepted tactic and will only get worse. It's happened the entirety of my voting life and keeps getting exponentially worse. The only way it stops is if the lemmings think for themselves. THAT.... ain't happenin'.

BarryBobPosthole
12-13-2017, 02:20 PM
I think Alabamians just showed the rest of the country that they can distinguish between an incompetent boob and a legitimate candidate. And I think that debunks much of the whole lemming schtick.

Take away the ‘smear campaign’ and what do you have left? A candidate that was suspended from the judicial bench not once but twice, for notupholding the laws of his state, a guy who insists the previous president wasn’t a US citizen, and a guy who said if we do away with every constitutional anendment past the tenth we’d be much better off. Not exactly your defender of the old ‘we are a nation of laws’ mantra.

Its a shame he got the votes he did. But Alabama did themselves right.

BkB

airbud7
12-13-2017, 03:08 PM
are you still having sex with farm animals?.....I think its time to come clean or I'm telling CNN!

johnboy
12-13-2017, 03:28 PM
It saddens me that our (yours and mine) political process has devolved into an exercise of choosing the lesser of two evils - which idiot offends you the least.

BarryBobPosthole
12-13-2017, 07:27 PM
The decision in this case wasn’t chosing between two idiots. Alabamians chose between political ideology and character, and IMO made the wise choice. I wish for Alabama that they did have a good conservative candidate, but they didn’t and they made the best of it without taking the easy way out. I think if every state made character a priority over ideology we’d all be better off.

BkB

airbud7
12-13-2017, 08:35 PM
Imagine This....> What If He's Innocent!.

BarryBobPosthole
12-13-2017, 08:51 PM
Nowhere in any of my posts did I even bring up the sexual predator stuff.

So yes, imagine he is innocent. Regardless of his innocence, and his ideology, his professional resume is still crap.

BKB

airbud7
12-13-2017, 09:22 PM
You Won...Be Happy and take another hit Dude!

Arty
12-13-2017, 09:50 PM
Nowhere in any of my posts did I even bring up the sexual predator stuff.

So yes, imagine he is innocent. Regardless of his innocence, and his ideology, his professional resume is still crap.

BKB
You are 100% right, you did not. You took the high road, the smart road.
But I am bettin he would have won had it not been for the sexual assault stuff on the news. But maybe I’m wrong.
P.S. I highly doubt he’s innocent.

BarryBobPosthole
12-13-2017, 10:13 PM
You’re prolly right.

I keep thinking there’s a ‘and the horse you rode in on’ joke in here some where but I can’t seem to find a way to work it in.

BKB

LJ3
12-14-2017, 11:08 AM

BarryBobPosthole
12-14-2017, 12:52 PM
^^^^hahahahahaha