PDA

View Full Version : Catch'ya later dufusses ... or is that dufi?

Thumper
01-17-2013, 04:43 PM
My birfday is tomorrow, so we're headed out for a few days of "fun". I've been hitting the pain killers HEAVY since yesterday in preparation and will stay on them until we get back. That's not the way it's s'posed to work, but hey ... at least this ol' boy ain't gonna have to hit the rehab trail when it's time to get off'a these things. At any rate, it works for me.

We'll head straight to Abalamba tonight and be at the UBC ( http://unclaimedbaggage.com/ ) when they open in the morning. After spending a good part of the day treasure hunting, we'll head back to Hotlanta and check into the Hyatt. Then we'll hit the estate sales as heavily as possible for a few days. Back to UBC on Monday, back to Hotlanta for Monday night, then shut'er down and head home on Tuesday.

The only downside? As of tomorrow, I'll be another year older. Dang! :(

P.S. Come Saturday .... Happy Birfday Lenster! I may be a day older than you ... but I'm waaaaay purtier! :D

BarryBobPosthole
01-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Happy birthday to both of you dufi! Enjoy!

BKB

Bwana
01-17-2013, 05:47 PM
Happy Birthday to you two gents and hope you have a great treasure hunt.

Buckrub
01-17-2013, 06:29 PM
Happy Birthday to both of you.

My fishing buddy has the BIG SIX FIVE this coming Monday. Mine is June. Not good to think on.....ugh.

Sunshine
01-17-2013, 06:37 PM
Happy Birthday Guys!!!

Hope you have many more! :D

Arty
01-18-2013, 06:55 AM
Happy Birthday to both uh ya'!

LJ3
01-18-2013, 08:28 AM
Jimbo, All I can say is you're lucky Lynn has never laid eyes on me.

Happy birthday and congrats on reminaing aboive ground for like, the 70 years you've been around.