PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Jesus in Heaven, Lord help me please, Lord...

LJ3
01-17-2013, 08:19 PM
Please just get my ass in the river so I can fish for some bronzebacks. I got it BAD, Lord. Real bad. I need to fish and connect again.

LJ3
01-17-2013, 09:59 PM
Oh... Lord? please let me catch a fish that gets Larke's ugly mug off this page!

Chicken Dinner
01-18-2013, 09:58 AM
Amen!

BarryBobPosthole
01-18-2013, 06:16 PM
Testify!

We're goin' crappie fishing tomorrow. May be my only chance this month to get my mug back up there. Of course, there IS a chance I might be heading to the White river next week to harelip some trouts but that's not firm yet.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
01-21-2013, 12:08 PM
Well, we went but only caught two fish all day and both of those were bass. Hit the 'Y' pit and then Old Chelsea City Lake and didn't turn a crappie all day. Was a nice day to be out in the sunshine though.
This is Birddog trying to figure out how to get all of his stuff he takes in his boat. He swears he's a 'minimalist'. Note, my spot is in front and is clean as a whistle.

BKB

LJ3
01-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Jesus, I'm surprised that thing will float with all Keith's stuff and you two full figured gals piling in there!

I've seen your tackle setup BBP. A bag of worms and flask of weed don't take much room at all :)