PDA

View Full Version : Tail lights headed down the driveway !!!!!.....

Big Muddy
12-28-2017, 12:02 PM
I love 'em all, but 4 days with all the kids and adults is about all the "fun" I can handle.....and, I gotta take out a loan to pay this week's grocery bill.....seems like they coulda brought more food with them than a cheese ball and nachos.....have ya ever noticed that kids open a bottled water or soft drink, take one sip, then leave it on the coffee table.....then, open another one an hour later, and do the same thing all over again ??? ;)

Thumper
12-28-2017, 12:21 PM
Ha! IMHO, ONE kid is a migraine! ;)

To answer your question ... I've noticed the same thing about the barely touched drinks. Aggravating! :banghead

BarryBobPosthole
12-28-2017, 12:35 PM
Haha, you sound like me you old curmudgeon. My wife can handle all of that much better than me. The thing that bothers me most is the noise. They turn on the damn tv, then talk louder than the tv, then turn the tv up cause they can’t hear it then talk louder than the tv.

Then papa feels like he needs a stiff drink or ten.

BKB

Big Muddy
12-28-2017, 01:20 PM
You got that right !!!.....one of the ag companies gave me a bottle of Black Label Crown Royal for C'mas.....I just might crack it open before New Years. ;)

Hombre
12-28-2017, 03:25 PM
The one thing I've notices, since having one out, is the ratio to mess from having one kid to two at home. For some reason bringing one back doesn't just double the mess it triples it...must be some sort of mathematical formula for that.

BarryBobPosthole
12-28-2017, 04:11 PM
I’ve always said having two kids is like four time the work of one. Can you imagine the last generation’s mess with the number of kids they had? My Mom is the last living (80) of ten kids. My Dad’s family had five kids.

Holy crap, and they didn’t have disposable diapers.

BKB

Thumper
12-28-2017, 04:49 PM
Holy crap, and they didn’t have disposable diapers. BKB

Pun intended? :D

BarryBobPosthole
12-28-2017, 04:58 PM
Moi? Pun?

BKB