PDA

View Full Version : Booger

BarryBobPosthole
02-15-2018, 02:01 PM
Do you ever hear from DILLIGAF? I think he’d moved back to Florida from Colorado last time we heard from him.

Or maybe I dreamed it. Its been a while.

BKb

Thumper
02-15-2018, 03:18 PM
He did move back to Florida and I think he and the Boogyman cross paths at some of the DU banquets (or, I think maybe it's NWTF meetings?), but like you, it's been a LONG time since I've heard anything from him.

Booger
02-15-2018, 04:58 PM
Terry and Ann have been back in town for prolly 10 yrs. I cut ties with the NWTF and so did he. He is involved now with Future of Hunting in Florida. They take kids on deer and hog hunts n shit. Camp n cook for the little bastards. Help lots of kids get introduced to hunting that may not have a dad or uncle to take em. We still stay in touch and he may pop in and read now n then. I'll tell him ya'll asked about him.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
02-15-2018, 06:30 PM
Thanks, Boog.

BKB

Thumper
02-15-2018, 08:05 PM
Anybody remember Tallahassee T-Bone? Tell 'im hello for me too Mr. Dried Snotballs! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
02-15-2018, 08:17 PM
He’s the snot to Booger‘s booger.

Who was Starbuck?

BKB

Dilligaf
02-15-2018, 08:31 PM
Dilligaf is alive and well and above ground!!! Just enough to piss off my Inlaws.
Haven't been around in a long time, was working like a dog until April 2017 when I said ENOUGH and retired.
still doing a lot ov volunteer work
I'm on the Children's miracle Network Committee and I'm a Certified HuntMaster with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission.
I volunteer with The Future of Hunting in Florida introducing folks to hunting - any game and any age.

last year we hosted 65 parent/child pairs for a weekend hunt on our lease SE of Telogia FL, down in the swamp.
They have to camp out with us for the weekend - TENTS and no running water, No electricity.
15 mothers came with children and out of 10 young ladies, 4 killed their 1st deer.
They help skinning, cleaning, and butchering.

out of 65 hunters last year, 9 killed their first deer.

It is a Hoot - gives me an opportunity to pass something on.
Thumper - Yes Lil Blondie is still with me and as pretty as always.

Best to all and Safe Hunting to All!

BarryBobPosthole
02-15-2018, 08:41 PM
Howdy Diller! Good to hear from you and glad to hear you’re making yourself useful for a change!

Retirement is wonderful ain’t it?

BKB

Thumper
02-15-2018, 09:26 PM

Who was Starbuck? BKB

Nimrod, that was Keith Starbuck ... AKA Booger. :)

Hey there Tally-T! Great to hear from you. I know Lil Blondie is just waiting for you to kick off so we don't have to sneak around behind your back. :D

BarryBobPosthole
02-15-2018, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the clarification.

My nimroddery knows no bounds.

BKB

LJ3
02-15-2018, 10:01 PM
Dilligaf! You magnificent bastard! Good to hear from you. That's awesome how you're keeping yourself busy in being of service. Good on ya! I could have sworn you had run offt and joined a Kenny Rogers tribute band :D

Bwana
02-16-2018, 11:09 AM
Congrats on the retirement and Thank You for the volunteer work!

Captain
02-16-2018, 01:21 PM

Who was Starbuck?

BKB

LOL. Someone is loosing their memory.....
you getting old man.

Dilligaf
02-17-2018, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the welcome back!!

Thumper, you ain't got a chance. Her eyes are 20/20 (and so are mine at 69) and she is a better shot with her Kel-Tec P11 (I call it a ZIM-9, than I am).

Got a special Weekend coming up 2/23-25/18
The last hunt I'll be hosting this year, over south of Quincy Fl.
Cattle Rancher is inundated with Squirrels (9 kids killed 48 on a Nov. hunt)

So we're doing it again! - among the families coming (and camping out) are:

1 A mother with 3 boys, 13, 9, & 8 - Only the 13 has passed HS so he will be hunting - Husband just deployed to Afghanistan 2 weeks ago. The 13 yr old and his dad came on the Nov hunt and out of 48 squirrels total for 9 kids, he got 18!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Kid can shoot.

2 A mother with 2 boys, 12, & 10 - Only the 12 has passed HS so he will be hunting. Dad is active duty Marine, Mom did 8 in Navy - was a Guard at GITMO for 2 yrs. Tough as Hell and grew up hunting. has 3 species of Turkey, Elk, deer, Pronghorn, and Bear to her credit.

3 Single mother with 2 boys 16 and 10, 16 is my size 6'3" 215 and fair shot with his 06', just starting on shotguns.

4 Two Veteran dads - Brothers with "minor challenges" they say. One lost an arm in Iraq, the other lost a leg. One is bring a 12 yr. old Daughter. The other a 15 yr. old son.

I check in after the 25 for sure and let you know how many they Killed and Ate!

On the Children's Miracle Network Committee, We're gathering donations for our Annual "Log-a-Load" fun ride for ATV's and side-by-sides. Every year we have access to a gigantic property owned by Coastal Lumber in So. Georgia. We put on a trail ride (not a race) as a Poker Run (best hand wins prizes, etc.)

Last year we had 573 registered from 8 months to 88. Raised $27K and every dime go to U of F Shand's Teaching Hospital in Gainesville. Yes I get the irony as I'm an FSU grad (I went to DSU because it started as a women's college and was 6 women for every man when I went, also - It doesn't cost any more to go 1st Class).

The ride is Mar 3 this year - 40 mile trail ride. Let me know if any of you can make it.

Safe Hunting to All.

Thumper
02-17-2018, 11:31 PM
LOL. Someone is loosing their memory ..... you getting old man.

Speaking of his memory .... did the ol' Posthead ever remember to pay you your dollar? ;)

Captain
02-17-2018, 11:49 PM
Heck no..... 4 different dollars I might add.
That’s 4 times the forgetfulness

Dilligaf
02-20-2018, 09:53 AM
Getting geared up for a Squirrel Hunt with 10-12 kids and their parents this weekend.
Had 9 kids a in November and they killed, skinned, cleaned and ate 48 Squirrels.

Also, got 4 hunting deer (muzzleloader) this weekend.

Always a Hoot!

Next weekend 3/3/18 Children's Miracle Network - fun ride for ATV's and Side-by-Sides - 40 miles on private (Coastal Lumber Co.) property. Lots of MUD!
About the most fun you can have with your clothes on!

If you're close, come on and have a ball!

Safe Hunting to All.