PDA

View Full Version : Wife is more than a bit excited

Bwana
03-09-2018, 11:11 AM
Tomorrow is departure day for our adventure to Curacao and my wife is about crawling out of her skin with anticipation. Have to admit that even though I have avoided going somewhere warm and sandy since forever, I am actually looking forward to this trip, except for all the travel time to get there.

Besides being our first trip like this, I will also be going on my first ever guided fishing trip. Everyone I tell about this think I am absolutely crazy once they look at the boat we will be fishing from, but I figure there is no sense starting off with a full-fledged ocean going boat for my first deep sea fishing trip so decided to go just a wee bit more small scale. Hope I live to not regret that decision. For an idea of what I am getting into, check out "Deckie Dirk Curacao" on either Youtube or Facebook. One way or another, it will be an interesting outing!

Other than the above, we have an underwater aqua scooter outing and a sunset catamaran cruise planned, otherwise we are just renting a car and going wherever feels right at the time.

Heading out tomorrow afternoon, unless my wife can't wait any longer and starts walking south after work. ;)

quercus alba
03-09-2018, 12:18 PM
You probably broke Thumps heart when he read the thread title and found out you were talking about a vacation.

Have fun, sounds like the trip of a lifetime

Thumper
03-09-2018, 12:24 PM
Ha! She must have at LEAST been thinking of me! ;)

I'm jealous Bwana. You guys have a great time and tell us all about it when you return!

johnboy
03-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Hope you guys have a GREAT trip!!:party

Arty
03-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Have a good one! Don’t drink the water!

Bwana
03-09-2018, 04:02 PM
Actually there isn't supposed to be any problem with drinking the water...sure hope not as I am hoping for some frozen drinks.

Big Muddy
03-09-2018, 06:05 PM
GO FOR IT, BWANA !!!.....TAKE PICS GALORE FOR US !!!

Captain
03-09-2018, 06:29 PM
We will need a full trip report, with pictures.
Y’all have a blast!

Thumper
03-09-2018, 06:37 PM
Oh yeah .... before you post pics, could you please ... PLEASE consult your sister? :D

BarryBobPosthole
03-09-2018, 07:26 PM
Have a grand time, rock on, and for goodness sakes put some sunscreen on that Nodak skin or you’ll waste three days recovering!

Travel safe!

BKb