PDA

View Full Version : Believe it or not.

Hombre
03-18-2018, 11:55 PM
This was only 2 beers in

DeputyDog
03-19-2018, 06:24 AM
That’s what they all say. I think every drunk I’ve ever arrested has told me they have “only had a couple” of drinks. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
03-19-2018, 07:36 AM
Be sure and rake the trap!

And does that count how many beers you stole from other carts?

BKB

Thumper
03-19-2018, 08:51 AM
Heck, that pic would suck even more if Bwana's sister fixed it! ;)

Trav
03-19-2018, 12:50 PM
This was only 2 beers in

2 beers and how much Scotch?

Chicken Dinner
03-19-2018, 12:56 PM
I tore the ACL in my right knee in a tragic golf cart accident that looked a lot like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hombre
03-19-2018, 01:01 PM
The drinking part actually is true. The course we play on is generally cart path only because of the rain, but the last week its been pretty dry with only the occasional rain. So, on this day it was not cart path only. Hole 7 is kind of a unique par 4. You start way below the hole and need to drive up over 3 sand traps that are directly in the center of the fairway. Because of the elevation change the sand trap facing side of the green is not visible, and its a pretty steep drop back towards the t-box. Anyway, off the T I'd hit a pretty good shot, but my buddy had put his ball right in the early sand traps. I decided to get out of the cart grab my club and just walk to my ball, sending my buddy back to his with the cart. As he headed back towards his ball, going towards to t-box, he forgot about one of the sand traps. By the time he saw it, it was too late. He locked up the breaks spun 180 and went in backwards, which actually probably helped.