PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Plans 5/12

BarryBobPosthole
05-10-2018, 09:40 AM
The grands are spending the night Friday night and the pool is open so I’d imagine they’ll spend most of their Saturday getting waterlogged. Other than that, chores are done, garden is weeded, and I plan to veg this weekend. Its tough being retired!

BKB

quercus alba
05-10-2018, 09:47 AM
I'm working on that tough job myself Posty. Another 16 months if the good Lord gives me life and health.

I'm driving five hrs Saturday to watch #2 son graduate from CRNA school.

Thumper
05-10-2018, 10:37 AM
This will be (hopefully) a weekend to veg out for the most part. Heading to the beach Wednesday morning for a 5-day R&R. Yep, retirement is tough. ;)

Arty
05-10-2018, 10:50 AM
I plan to get my camper from storage and get it cleaned up and ready for our annual trip next month.
Oh and make mamma happy since it’s mother’s day and all

BarryBobPosthole
05-10-2018, 11:01 AM
I plan to get my camper from storage and get it cleaned up and ready for our annual trip next month.
Oh and make mamma happy since it’s mother’s day and all

Oops yep! I’m driving down Sunday to see my 81 year old mother.

BKB

Bwana
05-10-2018, 02:10 PM
Usually do Saturday evening church and then take my girls out for supper as our high school clay target league shooting is on Sunday afternoon, but have a high school graduation party to attend Saturday evening so not so sure about supper.

P.S.
Plus Saturday is my last chance at spring turkey so...

Chicken Dinner
05-11-2018, 09:05 AM
I’m taking my oldest and a couple of his buddies to the range on Saturday morning which is always fun - but expensive! Sunday will be Mother’s Day fun and we usually go out to the garden shop and pick up a bunch of annual flowers to plant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk