PDA

View Full Version : A good day on the water.......

Big Muddy
05-12-2018, 11:15 PM
Any day is good, being with my son, but especially fishing.....I caught the bass and catfish on my little crappie pole on a #10 jig hook and 6# test line.....catfish weighed an even 12 lbs.....took about 20 minutes to land him.....we caught a mixed bag of bass, bream, catfish, and crappie.....lotta fun !!!

BarryBobPosthole
05-13-2018, 08:58 AM
Looks like a good time! Is that on the oxbow by your lake place?

That channel cat is just little too big for my taste. I like ‘em when they’re fiddlers with spots. otherwise they just get fishy tasting.

BKb

ps....nice camel toe!

NOT

Big Muddy
05-13-2018, 09:16 AM
HA, camel toe!!!.....yeah, I wouldn't even THINK about trying to eat that catfish.....I woulda thrown him back, but my son had to beat the sheeit out of him, over his haid with the paddle, just to get him in the boat.....I gave him to one of the black guys who works part-time for me.....you'd have thought I gave him a bag of gold.

And, no, this is not at the oxbow at the lakehouse.....the location of this honey hole is a top secret.....it doesn't exist.....it's not on any map, and doesn't even have any gps coordinates. ;)

Chicken Dinner
05-13-2018, 11:26 AM
Looks like a good time! Is that on the oxbow by your lake place?

That channel cat is just little too big for my taste. I like ‘em when they’re fiddlers with spots. otherwise they just get fishy tasting.

BKb

ps....nice camel toe!

NOT

That’s just wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airbud7
05-13-2018, 12:07 PM
Fun times this summer!