PDA

View Full Version : Go Hogs! WPS!

BarryBobPosthole
06-24-2018, 02:02 PM
Pulling for your Hogs in the CWS finals QA!

Do they even play baseball in Oregon?

BKb

quercus alba
06-24-2018, 04:32 PM
Eddie let me down, I don't feel good about this now

Big Muddy
06-25-2018, 12:18 AM
Well, QA, considering we were never even mentioned to be in the hunt from day one, and the only unranked team to win all the way thru to the final four, all I can say is I hate we let you down.....but, our kids played their hearts out, and put on quite a show for everyone, while it lasted.

I'll be rootin' for the Hogs, but they got a long row to hoe against Oregon.....they are loaded with both great pitching and hitting, and play flawlessly in the field.....so, good luck HOGS !!!

Big Muddy
06-25-2018, 11:06 AM
RUH ROH !!!.....the news just hit the air waves.....somebody found out that Oregon State's ace pitcher, Luke Heimlich, has a record for child molestation.....he was 15 years old and the niece was 6 years old.....2 counts, but one was dropped.....he plead guilty.....story below:

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/06/24/kansas-city-royals-signal-interest-in-star-college-pitcher-convicted-child-sex-abuse.html

BarryBobPosthole
06-25-2018, 11:23 AM
Oopsie.

Serious question: When a person pays their debt to society should be be given back all of their rights?

BKB

Big Muddy
06-25-2018, 12:44 PM
I don't know.....I just don't know.....it'll be interesting to see how the public handles it, and how OSU handles it on the field.....pretty sure they have him in the line-up to start either tonite's game or tomorrow night's game.

By the looks of the weather map, I doubt tonite's game will be played.

BarryBobPosthole
06-25-2018, 12:53 PM
I’ve always wondered if losing one’s rights were part of the punishment or if the sentence was the punshment.

I have to admit there are certain crimes I think should be a lifelong punishment. Child molestation is ne of them. But then again I don’t know if there is any ‘rehabilitation’ for those fuckers or not.

BKb

LJ3
06-25-2018, 12:57 PM
There isn't it. There's plenty of science behind it and some of them will tell you right to your face.

Big Muddy
06-26-2018, 08:10 PM
Yep, Heimlich is pitching the first game.

Big Muddy
06-28-2018, 06:32 PM
JMHO, but I just don't think the Hogs can overcome that horrible 9th inning loss they sustained, last night.....no communication.....I mean, the foul ball fell to the ground in between 3 Hog players, just standing there, and nobody calls it.....catch it, and the Hogs win the CWS.....miss it, and the Beavers get up to bat, next inning, and hit a home run and win it, and force a 3rd game.....I really felt for those kids, but sheeit, somebody call for it and catch the day'um ball !!!

I'll still be rootin' for the Hogs, however!!!

Chicken Dinner
06-29-2018, 09:35 AM
Looks like your prediction came true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
06-29-2018, 09:43 AM
The hogs had a good long, unexpected run. There’s a lot of folks who’d give their eye teeth to be in their spot in Omaha.

Nice job, Piggies!
bKB

quercus alba
06-29-2018, 10:55 AM
I have nothing to say except, typical Arkansas. Can't handle prosperity