PDA

View Full Version : Local police lip synch competition

BarryBobPosthole
07-14-2018, 08:28 AM
I think this is cool as hell. And the dedication at the end is spot on!
Rock on garth!

BKB

https://youtu.be/h5q8myk3V6w

Thumper
07-14-2018, 11:27 AM
It may be too early in the morning ... or the fact I never was a fan of Wayne's World ... but it just didn't grab me and I couldn't get into this one. There seems to me an informal competition going on between community police departments. I've seen some pretty good ones, but sorry, Owasso gets a thumbs down. :moon

Maybe I'll do a couple bong hits after lunch and revisit it. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
07-14-2018, 01:53 PM
It’s because you’re an old curmudgeon.

And I guess the irony of local Okie cops doing a stoner lip synch right afyer Oklahoma voted for medical weed is totally lost on you.
BKB

Thumper
07-14-2018, 08:44 PM
I guess you had to be there. 😉

jb
07-15-2018, 08:36 AM
I, on the other hand, enjoyed it. Well done.

Thumper
07-15-2018, 08:56 AM
Awwww, come on JB, now he's gonna get a case of the big-head! Don't spoil him. Then again, what does a Yankee know anydamnway? ;)

Thumper
07-15-2018, 10:27 AM
Seriously, a week or two ago, I went to YouTube and searched something along the lines of "Police Sheriff Lip Sync" or something like that. I just let it roll from one video to the next for the next hour or so. Some of them are pretty darn good. Most end with a call-out to another department. Like Oklahoma City PD will post their video, then call out Owasso PD, etc, etc. Some Fire Departments also get involved. If you have some time to kill, these things are going viral and are fun to watch.