PDA

View Full Version : Dems, this morning.....

Big Muddy
09-28-2018, 10:34 AM
Blumental, Booker, Harris, and Hirono walk out of this mornings senate hearings because they got their feelings hurt.

Thumper
09-28-2018, 12:12 PM
They’re like spoiled little brats. Play the way THEY want to play, or they’ll poke out their bottom lips, pick up their toys and go home! What a bunch of little bitches!

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2018, 01:13 PM
So I take it name calling is allowed now on Goodhunting?

That’s how most political discussions go on here anyway. A bunch of bullshit memes/posts that are really quite insulting and if anything. of the like is given back it is termed as being too political.

I call bullshit.

Carry on.

BKB

quercus alba
09-28-2018, 01:20 PM
The Supreme Court nominees are subjected to more scrutiny than any political office and I've often wondered why. Not being particularly political, I think it's just a political witch hunt on both sides. Maybe we could eliminate a lot of this partisan bull crap if you had be subjected to a deep background check before you could be on the committee

Sauce for the goose I say

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2018, 01:46 PM
The partisanship on nominations started in earnest when they allowed confirmations with less than 60 votes. That was a mistake made by democrats and has been repeated by republicans. It was a grave mistake. In a 60 vote world, this nomination wouldn’t have the partisan recriminations we are seeing.
BKB

Big Muddy
09-28-2018, 03:57 PM
Just face it.....it ALL stems from the dems losing the '16 potus election.....plain and simple.....btw, is Booker married???.....if, not, he's pretty old to be a bachelor, isn't he???.....the only thing I remember about him is he really sucked at football at Stanford.

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2018, 05:50 PM
Just face it.....it ALL stems from the dems losing the '16 potus election.....plain and simple.....btw, is Booker married???.....if, not, he's pretty old to be a bachelor, isn't he???.....the only thing I remember about him is he really sucked at football at Stanford.

No more married than Lindsey Graham.

BKB

Big Muddy
09-28-2018, 06:06 PM
Well, Graham woulda prolly sucked at football, too......but, he day'um sure ain't a cry baby. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2018, 06:45 PM
Lol, then you obviously didn’t see the ring tailed fit he threw yesterday.

I told Larke I think he is vying to be the attorney general after the midterms when Trump has his own Saturday Night Massacre. His behavior has most definitely changed since Hon McCain died.

BKB

Big Muddy
09-28-2018, 07:26 PM
Saw every second of it.....that wasn't a fit.....that was his way of telling"the truth in animated detail and I don't give a f**k, if you're offended". ;)

DeputyDog
09-28-2018, 07:48 PM
The main reason for all of this is that this position on the court is the swing vote. The “pro-choice” side is apoplectic that they could loose their precious Roe v Wade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arty
09-28-2018, 09:30 PM
Show of Hands for who would do the senator from Hawaii.
I’ll go first.

Thumper
09-28-2018, 09:36 PM
I already did. ;)

Big Muddy
09-29-2018, 12:58 AM
HA.....Thump got lei-ed in Hawaii. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
09-29-2018, 01:05 AM
The main reason for all of this is that this position on the court is the swing vote. The “pro-choice” side is apoplectic that they could loose their precious Roe v Wade.

Roe vs Wade is the current law of the land. Its stood for 45 years. It’ll take more than a spoiled private school brat lawyer to bring it down.

DeputyDog
09-29-2018, 05:40 AM
Roe vs Wade is the current law of the land. Its stood for 45 years. It’ll take more than a spoiled private school brat lawyer to bring it down.

Plessy v Ferguson was once the law of the land and it stood for 58 years before it got overturned.

And by the way, weren’t you the one that complained about name calling?

airbud7
09-29-2018, 08:19 AM
And by the way, weren’t you the one that complained about name calling?

Yep, That was him...but then again...Democrats are hypocrites.

Big Muddy
09-29-2018, 10:34 AM
^^^^^I'll drink to that!!!^^^^^

johnboy
09-29-2018, 03:01 PM
Gotta wonder why the Dems think the FBI will bring truth out of chaos with this latest investigation. After all, they must have fucked it up the last 6 times they did an in-depth review of K's life cause they found nothing. Oh well, it's really not about the truth anyway, is it?

Big Muddy
09-29-2018, 03:28 PM
You got that right, Johnboy.....it's all about the dems delay tactics.....they could care less about the truth or Mrs. Ford's personal problems.....after this sheeit is over, the dems will kick Mrs. Ford's azz into the road ditch like she's a mangy cur dog.

BarryBobPosthole
09-29-2018, 03:28 PM
Oh well, it's really not about the truth anyway, is it?

That’s been amazingly apparent since around Jan 20th of last year.

BKB

DeputyDog
09-29-2018, 04:07 PM

BKB

Yep, the previous administration was a bastion of truth, after all, Benghazi was just a spontaneous protest over a video that got out of hand.

Big Muddy
09-29-2018, 04:10 PM

BKB

Okey dokey, amaze us.....list 3 lies for us:

;)

BarryBobPosthole
09-29-2018, 04:12 PM
You can wave that Benghazi flag all day long and never mention the crocodile tears shed by Rep lawmakers that inverstigated for four years. And produced nada, zip, zero, zilch. The pentulitimate political hack job. And yet you refer to it like it was something else.
Don’t call me a hypocrite with a straight face.
BKB

BarryBobPosthole
09-29-2018, 04:15 PM
Okey dokey, amaze us.....list 3 lies for us:

;)

I’ll just post the link. There’s been almost 5000 documented untruths he has said since he became president.This is just ten pages of them.
https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/

Big Muddy
09-29-2018, 04:23 PM
OMG, you actually read and believe that PolitiFact crap???.....bless you, grasshopper. ;)

Thumper
09-29-2018, 04:31 PM
I'll list three whoppers!

1) I did NOT have sexual relations with that woman!

Ooooops, wrong Democrat. I'll start over ...

1) My fish was bigger than Cappy's fish!

Damn! Still the wrong Democrat! Rewind ....

1) If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it.

No wait! What was the question again? Something about Bengazi being attacked due to a You Tube video?? :confused:

DeputyDog
09-29-2018, 04:39 PM
This is from Politifact about Benghazi.

Last year, Obama said that the facts behind the attacks had been thoroughly investigated by an independent review board, but he exaggerated how wide-ranging the review was.

"Over the last several months, there was a review board headed by two distinguished Americans, Mike Mullen and Tom Pickering, who investigated every element of" the Benghazi incident, he said.

We found that the review board did not look at every element of the incident. It looked at most of the security matters involved, but it didn't look at who conducted the attacks or at the administration's public comments in the days following. We rated Obama's statement Mostly False.

Meanwhile, we also found accuracy problems with claims about what Susan Rice -- then the Ambassador to the United Nations, now Obama’s National Security Adviser -- said on the Sunday talk shows in the immediate aftermath of the attacks. Rice’s appearances were widely perceived as playing down the role of terrorists in the attacks.

In the more than 19 months since then, we’ve found a couple of claims that tried to gloss over Rice’s words.

Pundit Cokie Roberts on ABC’s This Week said: "When you read the transcript of those Sunday shows, actually Ms. Rice did say a ‘terrorist attack.’ It’s not that she put the whole thing on the video."

Our review of the transcripts from Rice’s appearances showed the opposite. She consistently emphasized the importance of the video, and the only times she brought up the possibility of a terrorist connection was to downplay it. We rated Roberts’ claim Mostly False.

Similarly, back in May 2013, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said that when Rice spoke about Benghazi on the shows, she said "that al-Qaida might be involved, or other al-Qaida affiliates might be involved, or non-al-Qaida Libyan extremists, which I think demonstrates that there was no effort to play that down."

It’s true that Rice offered those three scenarios, but Carney is wrong to say she didn’t play them down. Rice said that the extremists didn’t pre-plan the attack, but instead hijacked a demonstration that was already under way. She barely mentioned the potential role of al-Qaida or one of its affiliates, and she urged caution about jumping to conclusions on the one occasion in which she did. We rated Carney’s claim Mostly False.

Democrats, meanwhile, have charged that Republicans doctored emails in their efforts to continue attacking the White House on Benghazi.

"Republicans actually doctored emails between administration officials about Benghazi. Then, they released them to the press, trying to pass them off as real," the Democratic National Committee said in an email to its reporters.

When we asked, Democrats didn’t provide evidence that discrepancies about the emails resulted from anything more than sloppy note-taking, or that journalists had been snookered into believing they had seen the original messages. Their claim about doctoring evidence could use some evidence. We rated the claim Mostly False.

BarryBobPosthole
09-29-2018, 04:47 PM
Okay!
Bkb

Big Muddy
10-04-2018, 10:29 AM

LJ3
10-04-2018, 11:14 AM
So I take it name calling is allowed now on Goodhunting?

That’s how most political discussions go on here anyway. A bunch of bullshit memes/posts that are really quite insulting and if anything. of the like is given back it is termed as being too political.

I call bullshit.

Carry on.

BKB

WTH is wrong withchew maing? You can say any damn thing you want here. This ain't facebook and you won't get censored for any posts that don't meet the facebook community standards.

Let's test this theory.

I invite you to go fuck yourself repeatedly!

See? I didn't get banned.

quercus alba
10-04-2018, 11:47 AM
They're all liars perverts and thieves. Every last one of them. The only truth that comes out of their mouth is when the call each other liars perverts and thieves.

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2018, 01:11 PM
WTH is wrong withchew maing? You can say any damn thing you want here. This ain't facebook and you won't get censored for any posts that don't meet the facebook community standards.

Let's test this theory.

I invite you to go fuck yourself repeatedly!

See? I didn't get banned.

Sorry. I forgot for a minute that I’m the only non-deplorable deplorable here. Y’all go agead and have your big old Trump rally. I’ll keep my thoughts to myself for a change!

BkB

LJ3
10-04-2018, 01:30 PM
You know I ain't a Trumper. I may like some of his policies but the man is a fucking moron. I'm starting to believe that NYT Op-ed hit piece :D

Still better than our other choice but I digress.

Every night when I say my prayers, I ask for a Libertarian candidate than can name International cities all day long, doesn't just talk about legalizing drugs and shows that there can be a new conservative party, starting with Libertarians.

Ok ok OK... what I really ask for is legalized weed but that's neither here nor therre.

We should be able to say whatever the fuck we want to here. If we cain't, or my brothers cain't, I'm out. There's no point in this place existing if that isn't the case. Otherwise we're just geriatrics having our daily organ recital out by the mailboxes.

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2018, 01:37 PM
Just because a person can, doesn’t mean he should. I’m better off keeping my big mouth shut.

Oh, and fuck you too! And your little dog! And that horse you rode in on.

BKb

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2018, 01:39 PM
Actually its prolly closer to a pony.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-04-2018, 01:53 PM
It's a known fact shetland ponies have bigger dicks than horses. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2018, 02:10 PM
It's a known fact shetland ponies have bigger dicks than horses. ;)

Len. Out behind the barn. Petting the pony.

BKB

Thumper
10-04-2018, 02:22 PM
Oh, and fuck you too! And your little dog! BKb

Typical Liberal ... doesn't know the difference between a dog and a cat. ;)

LJ3
10-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Bofe you can suck a shit sammich thru cheesecloth.

airbud7
10-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Good Grief can't we all just get along!

Big Muddy
10-04-2018, 04:23 PM
I wonder just how much Soros is paying those protesters in D.C.???.....a good rain shower followed by 90% humidity and 90 degree temps. would melt all those little snowflakes. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2018, 04:29 PM
But not as good as the golden showers trump got from those Russian whores.

BKB

Thumper
10-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Fake news. ;)

Chicken Dinner
10-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Actually its prolly closer to a pony.

BKB

And, a cat...

Big Muddy
10-04-2018, 06:55 PM
But not as good as the golden showers trump got from those Russian whores.

BKB

Pictures of participants or witnesses, or it ain't true. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2018, 07:18 PM
You’ll have to wait until Putin sends them to the Failin New York Times

BKB

DeputyDog
10-04-2018, 11:37 PM
Let’s say hypothetically, the Republicans hold their current numbers or maybe even improve on them in the mid-terms. What do you think will happen, will the heads of the extreme left actually explode?

Thumper
10-04-2018, 11:51 PM
Let’s say hypothetically, the Republicans hold their current numbers or maybe even improve on them in the mid-terms. What do you think will happen, will the heads of the extreme left actually explode?

Nope, in order to explode, there’d have to be something INSIDE their heads to begin with. I believe the word you’re looking for is “implode”. 😳

Captain
10-05-2018, 07:54 AM
Damn, y’all been talking politics! I thought this place had sworn off political post and had got boring as hell.
If I had known this was going on I’d been here and offered my wisdom on the matter(s)
Carry on.....