PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh, Lady Luck

jb
10-05-2018, 07:58 PM
About 3 weeks ago I bought a ticket from the Friends of the NRA. It lets you win a gun a day for the month of Oct. Your ticket number has to be the same as the Michigan Daily Lottery Number.
Well , today my number was drawn.
I won a Taurus Judge 410/45 Colt revolver. It's on hold for me at my LGS, will wait till the end of the month to pick it up as your number stays active the entire month and with 25 days left, maybe it'll hit again.
I have no idea what I'll do with it, but they sell for around $500.
See, it pays to be a educated, good looking, conservative, Christian family man who's high school girlfriends know enough to keep it to themselves. :fine

airbud7
10-05-2018, 08:12 PM
hahaha....that's so cool JB

here's some info I thought was cool...

Taurus Judge® Revolver | 45 Colt/410 ga
https://www.taurususa.com/images/imagesMain/Taurus_45-410_The_Judge_2-441039T_01.jpg
The "Taurus Judge®" is so named because of the number of judges who carry it into the courtroom for their protection. Capable of chambering both .410 2-1/2" shotshell and .45 Colt Ammunition, this amazing combo gun is ideal for short distances - where most altercations occur, or longer distances with the .45 Colt ammo. We have finely tuned the rifling to spread the shot pattern at close quarters or to guide the .45 cal. bullet to the target. Fully customized with fixed rear sights, fiber optic front sights and Taurus Ribber Grips®, the "Taurus Judge" is one decision-maker that lays down the law.

DeputyDog
10-05-2018, 08:19 PM
You live a charmed life indeed my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
10-05-2018, 08:54 PM
With all these "drawings" you ... ummm .... "win", I have ZERO doubt there's some sort of Russian collusion going on. That just ain't right!

BarryBobPosthole
10-05-2018, 11:01 PM
You da man Jerry! You have the dangdest luck!

BKB

Big Skyz
10-05-2018, 11:15 PM
I don't know anyone that has won as many rifles as you have. Congrats. If you decide you don't want it...

Captain
10-06-2018, 05:11 AM
You are the luckiest man I know. Winning guns right and left!
I’ve got one of the Judges and Hammerhead likes it so much he has claimed it.
Congrats JB.
PS: will you loan me that four leaf clover you got?

Big Muddy
10-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Well, I ain't lucky enuf to win one, so I had to buy mine.....I've had it for about 3 yrs., and it's the dangdest snake gun you'll ever own.....true definition of a "hog leg", only bigger. ;)

Bwana
10-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Well congrats to you sir. Wish I could be half as lucky as you in the gun winning department.

Side note: My old boss has one of those pistols and uses it for shooting the barn swallows that zoom around in his farm yard. Great fun but pretty humbling too from what I hear.