PDA

View Full Version : Gussie is prolly history......

Big Muddy
10-13-2018, 05:40 PM
Malzahn is in big trouble, after losing to Tenn., today.....they might not even win another game, this year.....they look really bad, and Bama will prolly play their 4th team in the Iron Bowl. ;)

On a side note, Jawjuh ain't looking too good against the Bayou Boogeymen.....I sorta figured, this was gonna happen because Jawjuh has a very weak schedule, and LSU is their first "real" test, this year, and they just ain't performing like a #2 FBS team.

BarryBobPosthole
10-13-2018, 06:10 PM
Man, LSU is getting better and better. They look great against Georgia. Hope they can hang on.

BKb

airbud7
10-13-2018, 06:32 PM
Man, LSU is getting better and better. They look great against Georgia. Hope they can hang on.

BKb

yea...watching it now

Big Muddy
10-14-2018, 09:45 AM
As bad as I loathe LSU, I've got to admire their level of play, this year.....focused and determined.....their only weakness, right now, is pass coverage due to a couple of injuries.....and, there just "might" be an upset brewing, when the Tide rolls into Red Stick on Nov. 3rd.....gonna be a slug-fest, regardless of who you're rooting for. ;)

My Dogs play LSU, this coming weekend down on the bayou, and I'm not looking forward to it.....we've got a pretty fair team, but when you play on their home turf in Red Stick, they are gonna hurt yo azz.....even the refs carry brass knucks, down there. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-14-2018, 12:26 PM
I sure enjoyed the images of the local talent in the stands. Both Georgia and LSU!

Good luck next week. It’ll depend on which LSU shows up. They’re improving but I wouldn’t call them consistent yet. Except on D. Their D is strong.
BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-14-2018, 12:38 PM
I’d love for somebody, anybody, to beat Alabama and that debbil Nick Savanna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Muddy
10-14-2018, 12:53 PM
CD, you just might get your wish, come Nov. 3rd.....I'm neither a Saban lover nor hater.....just want to see a sho 'nuf hoe-down. ;) ;)

airbud7
10-14-2018, 01:21 PM
I’d love for somebody, anybody, to beat Alabama and that debbil Nick Savanna.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a mighty tall order Bro!

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://steemitimages.com/DQmXmebtcDXSWAtHsHu3fMDuc5MVq3khLKVT62F5xEzJ1E2/image.png

Alabama's average score 56.7 points