PDA

View Full Version : Adios suckers!

Thumper
10-17-2018, 09:27 PM
I've cashed out the Official Good Hunting bank account and I'm heading for Central America! Heading for the coast tomorrow and my brother/SIL will fly in from California tomorrow night. Fri. morning we're gonna crawl onto a big boat and head for the Bahamas for a day. Then we'll make a stop in Columbia (to pick up some "party favors") then hit the Panama Canal. Gonna cruise the Canal for a day, then make a stop in Costa Rica. Then we'll hit Nicaragua, then Guatemala, then on to Huatulco, Mexico, sail a day and hit Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. A couple more days at sea and we'll pull into San Diego to catch a flight back home. It's a long one ... we'll be back on 11/04.

While I'm gone, you have my PayPal address (it's my email), so we need donations to build the kitty back up for my next tri .... errrr, I mean, in case we need to renew the site's credentials or sumpin'. ;)

Later dufes. Remember, I have a smart phone, so don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. Ya' never know when I might check in on ya'.

Arty
10-17-2018, 09:46 PM
Have fun and for God’s sake don’t come back talking about all the weird crazy shit you ate. Just stick to meat and taters.

BarryBobPosthole
10-18-2018, 08:23 AM
Any bets on how long before they make him walk the plank?
I say inside three days!
BkB

quercus alba
10-18-2018, 08:51 AM
Shortly after he gets into the boiled eggs at the salad bar

Chicken Dinner
10-18-2018, 10:14 AM
He might be okay if he keeps his shirt on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
10-18-2018, 10:28 AM
“We’re gonna need a bigger buffet!”

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-18-2018, 10:43 AM
“We’re gonna need a bigger buffet!”

BKB

Bam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
10-19-2018, 08:21 AM
All o’youse need to bite me. About to head to the port. Later dudes.

Captain
10-20-2018, 08:25 AM
Have fun there Thumper. Don’t take no wooden nickels.

Big Skyz
10-21-2018, 09:46 PM
Well if you get lost I hear there is a large group you can join headed north.