PDA

View Full Version : CFB week 9

quercus alba
10-23-2018, 12:59 PM
1) Miami @ Boston College This one has upset written all over it, wait a minute, neither is ranked so it doesn't qualify. BC has been playing well of late and they are the home team. BC in a close one

2) Texas Tech @ Iowa st Hard to pick against the Cyclones in Ames, but I'm going to. Red Raiders

3) Wisconsin @ Northwestern Another one calling upset. The Wildcats barely snuck by Rutgers last week, Badgers by ten

4) Purdue @ Michigan st My head says Sparty but my heart says Boilermakers. I'm going with.....yes.

5) K state @ Oklahoma Sooners roll while Synder stands on the sidelines looking like he just ate a green persimmon

6) South Florida @ Houston This should be a great game. I'm going with Houston by two. Or South Fla by three. maybe

7) Florida @ Georgia Another great game on paper. Difficult to believe Georgia is gonna lose two this early but they fall out of the race for the east this week. Florida in a close one

8) Iowa @ Penn st Upset in Happy valley. Should be another fantastic defensive game. Woo pig Hawkeyes

9) Kentucky @ Missouri Upset pick #2, Tigers can't shut down Snell but they can outscore him. Missouri in a close one

10) Washington St @ Stanford Our token Pac 10/12 game. I like State and I don't like stanford. The Tree prevails

11) Texas A&M @ Mississippi st I have zero faith in the Bulldog offensive but the Faggies have male cheerleaders. Somebody wins, probably Mississippi st

12) North Carolina st @ The Cuse Upset pick #3. I like the orange here, hereby guaranteeing a 50 point Pack win

13) Notre Dame @ Navy This one is absolutely screaming upset but Kelly has the Irish playing well. ND by fourteen+

14) Texas @ Okie st Okay, upset #4. Gundy is going to be horribly upset when Texas beats them saturday

other games of interest:

Clemson subdues a game Seminole team. Francios takes a beating
Wake loses a close one to The Lying Petrinos
Ga tech @ Virgina Tech. I have absolutely no idea so we'll go with the home team, the Hokies
Vandy @ Arkansas. The piggies think they will win this one, they won't. Not even close, Vandy by 14+ in Fayetteville

Chicken Dinner
10-23-2018, 03:34 PM
It’s a great week in College football as the highest ranked team in the state of Florida isn’t Miami, Florida State or UF. I hope they all lose, including UCF.

The Hokies win the battle of the Tech’s going away as the Sandman and the monsters under Ga Tech’s bed will ensure a Thursday night win. I’ll be very interested in seeing how the Wolfpack responds to the good old fashioned ass-kicking they got last week. I would hope they beat the [emoji521] right out of Syracuse. But, that’s probably my heart talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
10-23-2018, 04:18 PM
Some tough calls. My upset pick this week is the Okie Dokies actually winning at home against the Whorns.

Two things: 1. The Okie State DC is smart enough not to let a running quarterback with a mediocre arm beat you with his legs. Unlike somebody else who shall remain nameless but his initials are Mike Stoops,

C: Gundy is a coach on the search for redemption. Texas is one of his last decent chances. Their D can’t stop OU but they can stop Texas’ offense.

and lastly; its Homecoming in Stoolwater.

Oklie Doklies by 20.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-25-2018, 12:39 PM
I’m looking forward to watching The Va Tech and WVa games tonight. Those are two teams I really follow. Too bad they’re not playing each other!

BarryBobPosthole
10-25-2018, 02:45 PM
Baylor is capable of throwing a good game out there on just about anybody. They just haven’t figured out how to do it for four quarters. I have no earthly idea if WV is Ny good or not.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-25-2018, 08:26 PM
Baylor is capable of throwing a good game out there on just about anybody. They just haven’t figured out how to do it for four quarters. I have no earthly idea if WV is Ny good or not.

BKB

They may be capable of throwing a good game out there on just about anybody. But, not this night.

BarryBobPosthole
10-25-2018, 09:02 PM
I watched them for about a mnute. They suck tonght.
BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-26-2018, 04:08 PM
The Badgers qb, Hornibrook, is out this week for concussion protocol. That might make Northwestern a bit tighter.
BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-27-2018, 01:03 PM
Wake up big on the Lying Petrinos! NW and Wiscy tied in the Whitest Team in Football contest. Otherwisexknown as the WTF Bowl. Geeze but the Big 10 has some slow foosball.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-27-2018, 11:59 PM
"""I have zero faith in the Bulldog offense"""

Ha, how 'bout my boy's offense, now???.....28-13 over the Faggies !!! ;)

Chicken Dinner
10-28-2018, 07:40 AM
Nice win, BM! The highlight of a tough weekend for my teams was Tejas getting beat so that we can stop this nonsense about them being a potential playoff team.

BarryBobPosthole
10-28-2018, 09:15 AM
How rotten has officiating gotten though? Replays take forEVER as my teenaged girls used to say. I thnk they should institute a rule that if you can’t see enough to overturn it in 30 seconds then the play stands as called. The current process is turrible, just turrible.

Kentucky is looking sporty!

BKB

Big Muddy
10-28-2018, 06:58 PM
KY's sheeit-house luck shoulda just about run out, by now.....I don't like 'em 'cause they beat us, and we should have lost.....and, except for GA, TAM, and Fla, they've got a pretty sucky schedule.....Vandy and Mizzou both shoulda beat 'em.....we'll see how much Stoop's bullsheeit talk and pre-game fireworks matters against GA.....when we played them, each time we got the ball on offense, they shot off smoke bomb fireworks, and you couldn't even see the playing field for 10 minutes.

If they beat GA, I'll wear a KY hat for a week. ;)

quercus alba
10-28-2018, 08:28 PM
I had a long 30 minute detailed, informed, witty final thought written out and my spellchecker malfunctioned and I accidentally hit backspace. I'm not redoing it so I'll be brief

1) Arkansas is really really really really really really really really bad

2) Karma's a bitch you lying sorry sack of **** Bobby Petrino. I hope the fleas of a thousand camels nest in your underwear :laughing

Big Muddy
10-29-2018, 04:49 PM
QA, fill me in.....I know Petrino pulled the kid's scholarship, the day before signing day, but why???

quercus alba
10-29-2018, 10:30 PM
He had a higher rated player ready to commit. The Kids coach said if Petrino ever showed up on campus to look at another prospect that he'd stomp a mudhole in him and then stomp it dry.

I'd pay to see that

Big Muddy
10-30-2018, 12:48 AM
That's just outright sheeity.....L'ville is 2-6, right now, and by the looks of their remaining schedule, they'll finish at 2-10.....ha, couldn't happen to a bigger azzhole.....karma at it's finest !!!!!