PDA

View Full Version : CFB week 10

quercus alba
11-01-2018, 01:29 PM
1) Texas A&M @ Auburn earlier in the season I would have said Auburn hands down , now I'm not so sure. Auburn beat the hogs by 34 A&M beat us by 7. Good enough for me, Jimbo over the Gus bus

2) Air Force @ Army Army should win handily, Sooners think the Black Knights and I agree

3) Syracuse @ Wake Forest The Orange are not a petrino coached team. I like the orange

4) The lying Petrinos @ Clemson Bah hahahaha. Got to throw in the obligatory I hope a big offensive tackle steps on Petrinos face

5) Nebraska @ Ohio State Buckeyes better bring their A game , the Huskers have their feet under them now. OSU by 28+

6) West Virginia @ Texas If this wasn't a home game for Texas I'd say WVU wins easily. Since it is a home game I'll say WVU easily

7) Georgia@ Kentucky 10313 For you Eddie

8) Florida St @ NC State Ding Ding. We have an upset. Wolfpack wins at home :poke

9) Iowa @ Purdue Boiler makers looked horrible last week. Hawkeye defense makes them look worse this week. Iowa

10) Penn st @ Michigan Michigan ain't Iowa. Khaki boy stays in the hunt for a playoff spot

11) Notre dame @ Northwestern The Domers take care of business setting up a date to get crushed by Bama in the first round of the playoffs

12) Oklahoma @ Texas Tech Sooners roll

13) Bama @ LSU Bama wins a close one. Close for Bama anyway 38-10

14) Stanford @ Washington our token Pac 10/12 game. Who cares?

15) Upset Special. Bye Week misses an extra point and falls to Arkansas 52-51. You know your defense sucks when Bye has 644 yds and 51 points

Big Muddy
11-01-2018, 03:03 PM
HA, surely, you jest on your #8 pick.....it'll only be an upset, if Fla. State wins!!!.....Semenholes suck, this year.....they're a 9 point underdog to the Wolfpack, and will prolly lose by 2 TD's or more.

Francois turned out to be nothing more than a "flash-in-the-pan" QB, with a fancy name (Phran-swah);), and you'll prolly see Blackmon start at QB, or at least see some playing time, but he's no better than Francois.

Big Muddy
11-01-2018, 03:09 PM
"""7) Georgia@ Kentucky: For you Eddie"""

HA, I'll dang sho'nuf wear it, if you'll send it to me. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2018, 03:23 PM
A really good friend of mine and ex-boss passed away just this past week in Sioux Falls, SD. She was a die hard Cornhusker fan and has a boy going to school there. So just for her I’m picking Nebraska to give The Urb a giant headache this week. Bugeaters by 7.

I’m also picking Tejas to win at home and totally hose the Big 12. But they don’t care. They are Whorns.
Tom Herman to take losing to Mullet Man out on the Couch Burners. Texas by a bunch.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-01-2018, 04:40 PM
^^^ Hmmm, you could be right.....Tejas is favored by 2. ^^^

Chicken Dinner
11-01-2018, 05:05 PM
The Wolfpack is going to have to avoid giving up another 50+ points for the third week in a row if they hope to beat anybody. I’m glad I’ll be in a deer stand and don’t have to watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Muddy
11-03-2018, 10:17 AM
Just some trivial sheeit.....points, for and against:

> Bama - 433 - 127

> LSU - 243 - 121

It's gonna be a good 'un, tonite !!!

airbud7
11-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Slaughter in Death Valley right now! .first 3 min

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Say what?

BarryBobPosthole
11-03-2018, 01:24 PM
Watching The OSU- Cornholer game. The refs have about taken all of the natural flow of the game away. Granted, the teams are playing sloppy, but its hard to frigging watch.
That seems to be common watching Big Ten games.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-03-2018, 03:55 PM
Thank you, Lord, and Muschamp, too......SC - 48 ----- Mule Piss - 44

quercus alba
11-03-2018, 04:20 PM
Bobby Petrino, meet karma. Karma, meet Bobby Petrino. I think you two have a lot to talk about

Big Muddy
11-03-2018, 04:23 PM
Yep, I figured as much, Phranzswah got benched.....Blackman got the start at qb for FSU, but they still might not even score on the Pack. ;)

Big Muddy
11-03-2018, 04:36 PM
Bobby Petrino, meet karma. Karma, meet Bobby Petrino. I think you two have a lot to talk about

Dang, I was hoping Clemson would score an even 80 pts. against harley man. ;)

Big Muddy
11-03-2018, 07:04 PM
"""Jawjuh on my mind""".......34-17......SEC East Champs......no pink KY hat for me, QA. ;)

Day'um, Mizzou whooped the Gators AT the Swamp !!! ;)

quercus alba
11-03-2018, 11:04 PM
I see why LSU is so successful at home, their offensive line holds EVERY play and never gets called for it.

Hombre
11-03-2018, 11:57 PM
Can we just call the National championship the Saban Championship

BarryBobPosthole
11-04-2018, 11:00 AM
That’s why we play the games, Boh! No crown8ng of anything for anybody till the last Alabama cheerleader has done the splits and sticks to the ground.

BKB

Big Muddy
11-04-2018, 11:25 AM
That’s why we play the games, Boh! No crown8ng of anything for anybody till the last Alabama cheerleader has done the splits and sticks to the ground.

BKB

Day'um, bro., that's just nasty, even thinking about it. ;)

Big Muddy
11-04-2018, 11:34 AM

BarryBobPosthole
11-04-2018, 12:09 PM
After watching a LOT of college football yesterday, I have this to say:

Officiating is now worse than its ever been in college football. They suck suck suck. And if your team ever goes to Lubbock, Tx, expect to get jobbed by a team that specializes in dirty play and then reaps the benefits of penalties for retaliation. They’re K State on steroids where dirty play is concerned. It happens every time I watch a game in Lubbock. Their tradition of throwing tortillas on the field ought to give you a clue.
They also are pros at holding and at home they never get it called.
We won, more like escaped. I think the Sooners learned some lessons last night too that’ll serve them well for the rest of Championship November.

On to Bedlam! It ought to be great this year!

BKB

Big Muddy
11-04-2018, 02:46 PM
I'm neither a lover nor hater of Notre Dame, but I do have a problem with their #3 ranking, this week.....they've not played a single decent ranked team, other than Michigan, then Syracuse later this month.(no offense to anyone)

Both of their earlier wins against Stanford and Virg. Tech(both ranked at that time) don't count for much, since both have dropped outta the top 25, and are pretty much cellar-dwellers, now.(no offense to anyone).

ND must have some Catholic buddies on the weekly rankings committee because I wouldn't even rank them in the top 15.....jmho.

Big Muddy
11-04-2018, 03:09 PM
In case no one has noticed, #9 Wash. State's qb, Gardner Minshew, is a Mississippi boy.....I still haven't figured out why none of the MS colleges didn't pick up this kid.....he is a gamer, and has a nice moustache, to boot. ;)

quercus alba
11-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Week ten thoughts

1) Time to reevaluate. Ohio st, Penn st, Iowa and the SEC in general get waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much love.

2) I know people hate Alabama, haters gonna hate. I know Bama gets more than their fair share of breaks. I also know that LSU held every single play and never got called a single time.

3) Penn state, the Lying Petrino's, and Texas A&M all lost this weekend. I love it when a plan comes together

4) Syracuse is the great white hope, the last best chance to beat Notre Dame. Until Bama.

5) I really feel bad for the Lying Petrinos. Bahhahahahahaha not

6) Bama would beat Michigan by 14+ points. Clemson would beat Michigan by 7+. Michigan would be a toss up with Notre Dame.

7) If Nebraska is patient with Scott Frost, he'll turn then into a 8 or 9 win team on a regular basis

8) Oklahoma needs to root for Syracuse to win out. Or at least beat the Iwish

9) Miami is looking like a detriment to everybody"s strength of schedule

10) I hope UCF gets a shot at the big boys. They deserve the chance to prove themselves.

11) New Razorback chant " We want Bethane Cookman" I was going to say Rutgers or Kansas but I don't think we could beat either of them

12) We could of had a Mike Leach. Who by the way is 8-1 at Washington st

Hombre
11-05-2018, 07:50 PM
BAMA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrrj0076E9U