PDA

View Full Version : Firday Dec14 Weekend Plans

BarryBobPosthole
12-14-2018, 09:34 AM
Thumper is at the beach, we know, dreaming of KFC family packs.

The Sooners are playing bb in Tulsa tomorrow night so we’re going with some friends to watch them play USC at our civic center, affectionally called the Hubcap. (because it looks like one)

Before the game though, Julie and I are going to hit the Gilcrease Museum for an exhibit that is there by Albert Beirstadt. He was an awesome painter of western scenes.

Christmas shopping is pretty much done so its time to enjoy the season!

What’s up with yous?

BKB

Chicken Dinner
12-14-2018, 11:10 AM
They’re predicting a complete washout for us all weekend weather wise. So, any outside activities are likely a no-go. It’s my Mom’s 77th birthday today so all the local family is taking her out for a celebration dinner. Other than that, trying to wrap up the last few holiday prep chores so we can relax and enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LJ3
12-14-2018, 11:44 AM
I'm goin' fishin' on the upper potomac with a guide. Gonna get learnt on where he fishes. We've seen him blow by us on several occasions. It's gonna rain all day but I ain't even care.

Which leads me to my Christmas present I've gifted myself this year. Cabelas guide series foul weather gear. I ain't getting wet any more when I fish. It'll come on handy in Canada, too!

Chicken Dinner
12-14-2018, 11:46 AM
Ha! The only thing you’re gonna catch on that river this weekend is a cold.

LJ3
12-14-2018, 12:00 PM
whatcha got to wager there, tough guy? I'ma lay a beat down on those smallies like ain't never been seen and what not.

Chicken Dinner
12-14-2018, 12:24 PM
I’ll bet you a stick of RT’s summer sausage! Oh, wait...

BarryBobPosthole
12-14-2018, 12:25 PM
Sounds like a cool December deal, Len!
BkB

Hombre
12-14-2018, 02:22 PM
We head out on Tuesday, December 17th for Arizona and are driving. I'd imagine the weekend will be spent packing and getting ready for that.

Bwana
12-14-2018, 02:40 PM
Going to go look at Christmas lights after work and then hit BW's to watch the NDSU game on ESPN tonight with hopes of them making it to the National Championship once again.

Tomorrow morning will be a pheasant hunt with another of the Clay Target League coaches, church at 4 PM, and then supper with the family before heading out for a drink or two with my now 21 year old son.

Sunday am hoping to call coyotes if the honey do list isn't too long.

BarryBobPosthole
12-14-2018, 03:27 PM
We head out on Tuesday, December 17th for Arizona and are driving. I'd imagine the weekend will be spent packing and getting ready for that.

Did you send the servants out early to get place ready? Bohton Abbey like?

BKB

Hombre
12-14-2018, 04:24 PM
Dave Heath is actually out there right now so I imagine it will be in some kinda shape when we get there.

BarryBobPosthole
12-14-2018, 05:44 PM
I’d run a black lightover the surfaces before I unpacked.

bkb

Trav
12-14-2018, 06:47 PM
Tomorrow is the 5th Anniversary of my sisters passing so I will go out and put some flowers on here grave and go out to dinner with some friends.

DeputyDog
12-15-2018, 09:11 AM
Sounds like the wife wants to go try to finish up Christmas shopping and start on getting the house ready for the big family Christmas we host on Christmas Eve.